Home

Here is the forum for the next great Event

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Truckrat
United States of America

Home

Post by Truckrat »

Gerry and Kathy and I left Altoona around 10ish and got to KC and had lunch around 1 pm. Then went to Gerry and Kathy's and loaded my stuff back into my car and hit the road with a brief stop to fill the tank. Made it home about 10 pm tonight when the news was coming on. Thanks to Darrell and Robbin for a job well done. Hope you two are relaxing with a much needed break. TR
Max
United States of America

Post by Max »

Great to see you Gary! See you at Pate in 2011!
"If you don't want to stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them."

1964 Ford F100
1967 US Army M416
ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

i hope that windshield made it ok gary. hope to make it to pate next year. would love to see the texas crew before 2012.
always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
Truckrat
United States of America

Windshield

Post by Truckrat »

Chris, it made it all the way home just the way we loaded it and is still laying there this morning. I was too tired to mess with it last night, so will do my unloading today. Thank you for bringing it, it will take it's place in my 65 cab as soon as I get the upper cab area painted. TR