Time travelers Car show Wny! Olcott beach... Any canadians?

Car shows, swap meets, member get-togethers - post your upcoming events here.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

66ford

Time travelers Car show Wny! Olcott beach... Any canadians?

Post by 66ford »

So this coming saturday, our car cub is hosting our annual olcott beach car show... if your coming come early... Show starts a 8... Last year we were turning them away at 11 because we were full.. Ohmost 1100 cars in 3 hours.... But there will be 3-5 slicks there this year.. Hopefully more if we get more Club members...

"The Time Travelers' major fundraising event is the annual Olcott Beach Classic Car Show.
Held in Olcott Beach, New York on Saturday Labor Day Weekend, this event has raised
tens of thousands of dollars which have been donated to local charities. Last year, we
chose the Ronald McDonald House of Buffalo as the recipient of our car show proceeds
and will continue with this for the future. Our partnership with Ronald McDonald House
has grown to include a classic car theme guestroom at the house, and a sponsored food
drive in addition to our cash donation. Our organization looks forward to continuing this
collaboration with Ronald McDonald House for many years to come."

Check out our site at : http://www.timetravelerswny.com/
For more info, directions gimme a call.. 716-474-3028
1966 LWB 352
1969 Fairlane Conv't, 302.
16 and loving life.
R.I.P Cam
66ford

Post by 66ford »

bump
1966 LWB 352
1969 Fairlane Conv't, 302.
16 and loving life.
R.I.P Cam
ronk16

Post by ronk16 »

I prepaid this year for the show, the 66 slick wont be making it, motor out and repairing floors and cab mounts and sticking in the 61 uni straight axle for the gasser look, anyways is the rain going to happen up there???? going to bring my candy yellow gmc lowrider inatead....