It's for sale

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

amarcisfan

It's for sale

Post by amarcisfan »

I wanted to post this here first - my 64 is for sale. Nothing wrong with the truck at all - I need a new project, and I made some promises to my wife when I first got the truck that make this the time to move the truck on to a new home. Many of you have seen it .

I can't figure out how to post a photo here, so if you are interested in some, I can email them to you. I can be reached at jvanzandt121@comcast.net

Of course the question is "how much" Boy, that's such a subjective thing. I'd take less for it from someone in the club than what I will list it for - and we all know everything is negotiable. I will probably list it for $16K just to see what happens - but I am fully expecting to settle somewhere else. Interested? call me at 717-495-4112.

I plan to stay in the club - with an eye on another slick. Anyone want to trade?

Jim VanZandt[/list]
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Here's a couple if pics I had
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
quietwyatt

Post by quietwyatt »

Man, I hate to see it go. Hope who ever buys it ,takes good care of it. We'll line you up with another one Jim. cry.gif
Chuck
Wyatt

1965 F-250 (Betty Boop)
Sinc

Post by Sinc »

Man Jim, that breaks my heart to hear that you're going to let it go. But, I do understand promises made vs. promises kept. I wish you the best of luck with the sale. Hopefully, whomever buys it knows what a GREAT truck they are getting!!!

...Sinc

P.S. It's a blessing for me that your Slick is stick shift - Otherwise, I'd be parting with some $$$ right now.
amarcisfan

thanks for posting

Post by amarcisfan »

thanks Tim for posting pics!!!

...and Bill... you know the stick shift can be changed! Pick up a nice ford auto trans from an older car and sis boom bah ...it's yours. O, and while you're under there, put in some power steering.

Bill, I know rich has your slick now, but did it have PS/PB?

Jim
Sinc

Post by Sinc »

Hey Jim,

Yup, Rich has my Slick now, and it does have power brakes but no power steering. Thanks for the thought about swapping out the tranny. But, I think making "any" modifications to your Slick would qualify as a major sin!

Talk to you soon...Bill
DV65CustomCab
United States of America

Post by DV65CustomCab »

I'd buy it, but the bed is too short. :rotflmao:
Stop The Longbed Hate! :)
'65 F100 Custom Cab bought 2002/Sold 2014
Now: '93 F150 Lightning