what are Anthony's Econo center caps off of???

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

what are Anthony's Econo center caps off of????

Poll ended at October 23, 2010, 7:03 am

Ford ranger, early
No votes
Ford ranger, late
10%
old capri
No votes
pull camper
50%
Dodge Omni
30%
JC whitney
10%

Total votes: 10

Anthony
United States of America

what are Anthony's Econo center caps off of???

Post by Anthony »

they are the late 60's torino/mustang GT wheels, Dad gave them to me since someone had cut the centers out of 2 of them to fit a bigger hub... they work fine for me... the trim rings I found at Big Lots... $12 for the set of 4....but I couldn't make myself pay $200 for the right center caps so I went scrounging....... and these are what I found...

If you need another pic let me know....... I think we will run this for a week and see how many of you guys scrounge like I do... 8) :lol: :lol:
(the finished pic is off my phone but is the only one I have for now :roll: )
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

I am going with Dodge Omni, because I have seen similar centers in black on the later ones. Never seen them chrome tho.
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
Anthony
United States of America

Post by Anthony »

Thought I'd get more voters but that is OK.... well folks, the centers are off of my pull camper by R-vision. I looked for a good day at the local yard and found nothing that would fit. So I popped the centers off my camper and they fit right down in those GT wheels like a glove....... I can get new ones at the camper store for $15 a piece.... just thought I'd post up the answer.....
semotrucker

Post by semotrucker »

My vote...hmmm lets see...an R-vision pull type camper. Yep thats what I'm going with. :)

Cam
slick4x4
United States of America

Post by slick4x4 »

i voted for the pull camper ...
i had no idea really.... just a lucky guess
they look strange enough to be cool 8)
'' I think what scares me the most about you guys is that I understand you '' ..... KID
'' lookin good, a little paint adds at least 100hp!'' ....... COOTER
'' well an old guy can dream cant he? ''............ICEMAN
''I would donate organs before selling my slick''........ HOOFBEAT RACER
Anthony
United States of America

Post by Anthony »

I have had alot of people let the centers throw them off on what the wheels are... :lol: :lol: they say that they look like GT wheels but the center caps aren't right for them... :lol: :lol: I say they are the GT wheels and they want to know why I have them on there instead of the original caps.... I tell them that I don't care for the originals... boy that can get some people going... :lol: :lol: at $200, I really just can't bring myself to pay that for them..... For $15 a piece, I think they look great!!!! 8)