'65 F100 Fuse box

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Marty in PA
United States of America

'65 F100 Fuse box

Post by Marty in PA »

Good Day All:

Looking for some help with the fuse box. Looks like the last owner(s) canabolized the old fuses off this poor old thing. Most fuses have long been removed therefore I'm at a loss what amp fuse goes where. Any suggestions? :?
Thanks.
Marty

1965 F100 Short Bed w/390 and 4 on the floor.

When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
slickmainer
United States of America

Post by slickmainer »

this is from my 65 shop manual

--Gregg--
you can't get there from here
Marty in PA
United States of America

Post by Marty in PA »

Thanks. Good stuff.
Marty

1965 F100 Short Bed w/390 and 4 on the floor.

When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
DV65CustomCab
United States of America

Post by DV65CustomCab »

Hey Marty, I was away when you were asking these questions but if there's ever anything you want to get a visual on you're always welcome to come by and look at my truck as needed. Take pictures or whatever at your whim. 8)
Stop The Longbed Hate! :)
'65 F100 Custom Cab bought 2002/Sold 2014
Now: '93 F150 Lightning