Need a driveshaft

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

banjopicker66

Need a driveshaft

Post by banjopicker66 »

All, I need a single piece driveshaft for my '66 LWB. As most of you know, I converted my Sweet Southern Comfort to an automatic, but I retained the dual piece driveshaft - and it isn't working out very well. At least I think that is where the vibration is coming from.
I need a single piece driveshaft from a '68 (maybe that early) to a '79 LWB truck, with a C-6, and the slip joint in the rear of the transmission.
I probably don't need the slip yoke.

Anyone?

Thanks.
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

John, I have a few around but I need a measurement-- center of u-joint to center of u-joint

Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
banjopicker66

Post by banjopicker66 »

Thanks, Tim - I am traveling right now, and will be for 2 weeks I'll get you a measurement as soon as I can.

By the way, I tried to contact you about your hard drive, but couldn't get through. Perhaps the phone number I have is wrong? Did you ever get it fixed?