Only about 18 Months away

This Forum contains all the threads for Slick-Stock 2008. For viewing only.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

kid2

Only about 18 Months away

Post by kid2 »

Well I know it seems like a long ways off but it isnt. I have been talking to members from Texas, Pennsylvania, Canada, and all over the U.S. who are making preliminary plans to Attend. We will be there and we are looking foreward to seeing old Freinds and meeting new. I am getting excited about getting back to work on my 64 and my plans are for it to be in K.C. next Year. I rented a Building to store my important stuff ( crap as my Wife calls it ) and get some room in my garage again. I will have Matts 64 T-Bird in there for awhile but when it goes out the door for the big Show in Minnesota in June the 64 is going in and staying there till it is runing and driving..

Who has plans and what are they to get ready for the Greatest event for Ford Trucks SlickStock

Kid, Making plans
65 f-100, Mostly Stock
64 F-100, 4in roof chop and on a car frame
64 F100, Project, not sure what to do with it
61 Long Uni project
79 F-250 Super Cab Long Box
74 Duster, Future Project
Dropped,Chopped,Tubbed,and Stubbed is the way to go

It is easier to ask Forgivness than to ask Permission
castruck_1964
Canada

Post by castruck_1964 »

Plan
Have castruck done late summer early fall. Truck is in hands of body man Now :roll: After paint complete Final assembly begins. All fabrication and fitting is complete at this point :D Test drive and possible road trip to goodguys chicago in september. Put it instorage until car show next March. Drive to Super Nats and possibly a couple of other shows State side in June and July. Then Figure out final route and departure date and head to KC for SS 8) . Would like to Hook up with guys heading that way. 8) All I know at this point is I'm going and crossing into US at Port Huron Michigan :wink:
Slicks rule
dd/ 19 F150,97 Tbird
62 swb bbw uni next project
460 C6

Ken
ethan_lanning

Post by ethan_lanning »

my plans are to get a new motor put in.(408 stroker)and from there try to get most of the body work done.then if I have enough time see if I can get some cheap paint put on it. But mostly just get a motor...I will be at ss08 and hope to see everyone. :)
Never poke another mans rust bubble.
http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/reg ... 6959/57442
mikecarson

Post by mikecarson »

I plan on being there. Me and TruckRat kinda have an "Ugly Truck" thing going. My 62/390 will be wearing a 64 front clip, probably a 65/66 styleside, and not sure which set of doors.
Mike C
64 CC, Crown Vic project
62 CC
67short 94 F150, 433W
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive body, but to skid in sideways - body worn out and screaming: Woo Hoo, what a ride!"
Hoofbeat Racer
Canada

Post by Hoofbeat Racer »

Can't wait Darrell

Convoy plans with Iceman and JC are underway. We will be making it our summer holiday and probably take about 3 weeks for the trip. 1800 miles 1 way so we will be pulling my truck behind the motorhome. By then, the kids will be 1, 4, and 6. They should get a kick out of it. I'll probably just get kicked! :steering:
Mark