3rd Annual Aeros & Autos at Ellington Field - Sat May 7t

Car shows, swap meets, member get-togethers - post your upcoming events here.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Spanky

3rd Annual Aeros & Autos at Ellington Field - Sat May 7t

Post by Spanky »

3rd Annual Aeros & Autos at Ellington Field Houston TX- Sat May 7th, 2011. Runs from 8am to 4pm and costs $30 to enter. From our experience last year it's best to get there early... When you enter you get a nice take home photo of your truck or car next to a P51 Mustang!

http://events.click2houston.com/houston ... 37784404-4
Reverend Mike
2004 Ford Ranger Edge
2011 Ford Escape
There's plenty of room for all God's creatures. Right next to the mashed potatoes.
65Lover
United States of America

Post by 65Lover »

BUMP TO THE TOP
Ruth
'65 F-100 Custom Cab SB Styleside
'67 Ford Mustang FB
'68 Mercury Cougar

Slickstock Altoona Iowa
Slickstock Salina Kansas
65Lover
United States of America

Post by 65Lover »

TTT
Ruth
'67 Ford Mustang FB
'68 Mercury Cougar

Slickstock Altoona Iowa
Slickstock Salina Kansas
Spanky

Post by Spanky »

Are you going Ruth? I am but my truck is still down prob until the middle of next week. They have already been setting up and theres a lot more aircraft out there this year. Admission is 5 American Dollars to look around. Looks like they are expecting it to be a lot bigger this year!
Reverend Mike
2004 Ford Ranger Edge
2011 Ford Escape
There's plenty of room for all God's creatures. Right next to the mashed potatoes.
65Lover
United States of America

Post by 65Lover »

Yes, Spanky, I went! I didn't see you or Max though! DOH!! I did see Mike and Miss Daisy!! Great weather and they say over 280 cars/trucks came out?!! Wow!!

link to some pics

http://s1141.photobucket.com/albums/n59 ... 1QQtppZZ16
Ruth
'67 Ford Mustang FB
'68 Mercury Cougar

Slickstock Altoona Iowa
Slickstock Salina Kansas
Spanky

Post by Spanky »

Hey Ruth, I was there from about 0930-1500. Max was there too but he was working down the flightline on our end. Yes it was a good turn out! The aircraft on static display was more than double last year also! I noticed though, one of the most interesting and rare things at the whole show this year that nobody was ever looking at or around was the REAL Japanese Zero!! I guess nobody knew what it was, but there is only 3 of them flying in the world and that one is based out there with us and it does fly from time to time. It may bring some bad meories for some folks but historically that was an important piece of history! Anyways, just an observation I made throughout the day. But it was a great show! :thumright:
Reverend Mike
2004 Ford Ranger Edge
2011 Ford Escape