headlight relay harness

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

390nut

Post by 390nut »

bump

anyone else want to jump in? Looking to order parts in the next few days. Still waiting on payment from a few people elsewhere, but the more I can order now the better. Summer is here and I don't to be spending all my free time building harnesses, and will probably wait till fall to start up again. 8)
Paul

Bill W

Post by Bill W »

Seems Paul is MIA on Fordification.... so i thought i would post up here and see if anyone else bought in to the headlight harness

its been more than a month since he has been on the forum and more than 2 months since i sent him a payment.

i am worried about his well being and starting to get pissed at the same time...

i mean it takes less than 1 minute to let us know whats going on!

sorry... i had to rant.
ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

you think you feel bad? i started this. lol. still, i'll eat my hat if he does us wrong.
always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

ezernut9mm wrote:you think you feel bad? i started this. lol. still, i'll eat my hat if he does us wrong.
What kind of hat are you thinking of?
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
Bill W

Post by Bill W »

Well Chris, what kind of hat should i send you.

the local fife police dept called me this morning and he is fine! he told them he is not using the forum any longer.
Bill W

Post by Bill W »

for the people who want to follow this mess.

http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... =2&t=60784
Dirky

Post by Dirky »

I am not happy. I've been trying to get a hold of the guy! This sucks. So now I am out $65. Great..
1966 Mercury M-100
Bill W

Post by Bill W »

Dirky wrote:I am not happy. I've been trying to get a hold of the guy! This sucks. So now I am out $65. Great..
send me a PM and we can talk about whats next.
ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

this is my public apology to everyone that i got into this mess. i cannot believe this has happened. i bought one of paul's original harnesses and the transaction went smooth as silk, plus the product was excellent.
this really sucks and i am sorry guys. -chris
always

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
Greg D
United States of America

Post by Greg D »

Maybe I can use the one I have here to put a complete parts & measurements with pictures listing in the Hints so people can make their own.
Not the same but at least there would be a repeatable plan for those who want one.
Seems kind of weird, guy has all this positive feedback on all these transactions - makes a VERY nice piece and then just drops into La La land?
Chris, you did nothing wrong. You had a good experience and shared it with us.
1964 F 100 - I am going to do "something" with it.......

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=15942

1987 Mustang LX Convertible, 2.3 Auto - cruiser.
1994 F 150 XLT 2WD

~ Yes - I adopted another cat..............

Cam L Milan,
You'll be missed my friend.
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

Greg D wrote:Maybe I can use the one I have here to put a complete parts & measurements with pictures listing in the Hints so people can make their own.
Not the same but at least there would be a repeatable plan for those who want one.
Seems kind of weird, guy has all this positive feedback on all these transactions - makes a VERY nice piece and then just drops into La La land?
Chris, you did nothing wrong. You had a good experience and shared it with us.
Good plan Greg!, and Ezer!, I`ve got some eatable undies if you prefer them! :lol: , don`t take it to heart mate!, it`s not your fault!
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
banjopicker66

Post by banjopicker66 »

Ezer, PM sent.
ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

replied john.
always

FORDification
United States of America

Post by FORDification »

I'm trying to put together a complete listing of everyone who has sent Paul Murphy money. If anyone else has sent Mr. Murphy money for wiring harnesses that were never delivered, please PM me your full name and address (will be kept confidential) and the amount of money you sent, I'll get you added to the list.

I'm not sure at this point what good will come from this, but a detailed tally could prove to be beneficial should this get (any more) ugly.
Keith
FORDification.info | FORDification.com | FORDification.net
Also own: '67 F100 2WD SWB - '68 F100 SWB 4WD choptop - '75 F250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
Bill W

Post by Bill W »

Paul is back on Fordification.... i am sure when he is able to he will send out a harness to those who orderd one.
ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

i am remaining hopefully optimistic right now, but it will probably be quite a while before they are made and delivered.
always

jefflovesf250s

headlight relay harness

Post by jefflovesf250s »

All any news on Paul and the headlight relay wiring harnesses a number of us prepaid him to manufacture? Is he still posting on Fordification site? Thx. Jeff
Bill W

Post by Bill W »

Ah! he got you too Eh! No he has not posted on fordification since he came back to BS everyone about all his problems... Now, i have tried to contact Keith with no reply. makes me want to go to SS5 just to see Chris eat that hat :x

not that your to blame for all this Chris, But i am starting to loose patients again.... must be about time to flame him on the other website or call the Fife PD again. like thats going to do any good! :evil: