F-100 XL going on display

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Sinc

F-100 XL going on display

Post by Sinc »

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to give a heads-up to anyone who might be interested. The museum that I work at will be having a nostalgia drag race car exhibit from 10/29 until 11/09. The F-100 XL will be on display as part of the exhibit. Here is a link to more information about the event...

http://simeonemuseum.org/events/drag-racing-car-show

I hope some of you can make it!

See you there...Sinc
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Hey Bill have you been talking to the owner lately? How's he doing?
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
beagle

Post by beagle »

Hey Bill

Thanks for posting the info- I'm not working Saturdays this semester, I'm definitely going to plan on being there--hope the Grandfather job hasn't been wearing you out- give me a call when you can.

Rich
Sinc

Post by Sinc »

Hey Johnny, Farmer Bill seems to be doing fine. I hadn't talked to him in a long time, but when I did he sounded just as excited about the F-100 XL as he did back at SlickStock-06. He's really looking forward to showing off the XL at the museum.

Hey Rich, I'm glad to hear that you'll be at the exhibit. I think (hope) that Wayne and Charlie will be there on the 29th. As for the other thing - I REALLY enjoy being a grandpa. In fact, me and my sidekick are playing on the floor right now.

Later...Sinc
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Did Farmer Bill get the mill in the truck yet? I sure did enjoy listening to his stories at SS2! You can't PAY for that kind of entertainment..
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..