thanks in advance chris 0413840010 collingwood
63 longbed F100
59 ranchero
27 T roadster
557f1
Australia

Post by 557f1 »

Hi Chris,
have you tried Just Parts Magazine, there is a 66' wrecking in there and a wreckers in nsw had a couple of them as well .
Darren
caffinepusherman

Post by caffinepusherman »

thanks darren i have rang every f truck wrecker in the mag snake eyes!
63 longbed F100
59 ranchero
27 T roadster
Leeroy
Australia

Post by Leeroy »

Chris, I hate to give them a plug, because I'm having a bout with them at the moment, but windscreens obrien have the windscreens in stock. I have one of theirs fitted in my slick and it looks great. (Still leaking around the top at the moment!)
They list them as F250's instead of f100's for some reason. They don't stock the rubbers, but I purchased mine through the rubber connection in nunawadding.

The back window is flat, so if you already have one you could probably get any auto glass mob to cut one for you.

The tailgate is going to be a hassle down here i thinks, I reckon you would be best to buy one in the USA and ship it here. I have done that with my own tailgate.

Otherwise, the rubber connection I mentioned above are a dennis carpenter distributor, they can buy the D.C one, but brace yourself when they tell you the price!
It was nearly double the D.C list price!
caffinepusherman

Post by caffinepusherman »

hey leroy i will buy in the US.The rubber connection have been to expensive for years :lol: i play with lots of old fords this is my first f truck though ! i just missed out on a uni gate in ballarat fark it i wish the guy didnt tell me :lol: if you are in melb come say hi we are having a bbq at my buddies hotrod shop (fellow kardinal club member) rancho deluxe so cruise by i am bringing my uni i got it driving !!!!!!thanks for the help
63 longbed F100
59 ranchero
27 T roadster