they all thought they had the upper hand

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

*motor*mount*
United States of America

they all thought they had the upper hand

Post by *motor*mount* »

the office manager hired some of her family here and was paying them a huge ass salary. i had to sine pay checks yesterday and saw her and some of her family was making more than i was,and i own the plase and both tow trucks. i raised holy hell about it, even had one of them crying. today the whole bunch of them quit,at the end of the day. before they all took off some one that livd down the road from me when i was a kid showed up looking for a job, not knowing wich jimbo owned this plase. there are alot of us jim bos around here. before they made it home he made a tow. he has the truck tonight and monday we start working to gether doing tows. there is me one driver and a shop mechanic now running this plase. not a bunch of wanna bes. all the high payd people are gone. i gess when this coon ass gets the red ass people listen. i got rid of all of them and i didnt have to dodge no bullets or shoot back.
Jim H. Shiflet jr. my pictures are at photo bucket shifletjr is the name on the album. Click this link to see my pictures http://m815.photobucket.com/profile/shifletjr .also look at newest uploads and mobile uploads. 1964 costume cab and 2 ford f650 flat bed wreckers. and now a 2008 chrysler convertible