About nothing

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

chiquita

About nothing

Post by chiquita »

Did my first order from Dennis Carpenter yesterday by an swedish agent who had get my locks and ignitionlock before. When I bought the Slick I believed that it should be totally impossible finding spare parts.. but though it was a nice piece af art I bought it anyway.. And today I thank the car for making me look like an bodybuilder. No PS and 235 offroadtires.
Real men dont eat suschi.
-66 F250 Twin I-Beam 390/ 3 on a tree.
But miss my -63 Country Sedan.
Ford4jack

Post by Ford4jack »

Good old armstrong steering.
Be sure and not rip your door handle off or crush your shift knob. :lol:
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Chiquita. I know it will be a stretch in Sweden to find, but it would cost you a lot of money to have the power steering components you need sent over seas. However there are Ford trucks in Europe (especially where there are American army bases, Like Germany) you can get the parts you need for power steering from a Ford 2 wheel drive truck right up to 1979. Look around. Might be surprised what you find.
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
chiquita

Post by chiquita »

Johnny Canuck wrote:Chiquita. I know it will be a stretch in Sweden to find, but it would cost you a lot of money to have the power steering components you need sent over seas. However there are Ford trucks in Europe (especially where there are American army bases, Like Germany) you can get the parts you need for power steering from a Ford 2 wheel drive truck right up to 1979. Look around. Might be surprised what you find.

That have crossed my mind. Know that there are some Natobases not so far away from here. But havent checked the junkyards there. Or the bases have own junkyards?
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Can't help you there dude. I don't even own a passport.
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
chiquita

Post by chiquita »

Johnny Canuck wrote:Can't help you there dude. I don't even own a passport.
Guess its just for me to take the truck and toolbox and go south.