Back to the Fifties Minnesota State Fairgrounds JUne

Car shows, swap meets, member get-togethers - post your upcoming events here.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Kid
United States of America

Back to the Fifties Minnesota State Fairgrounds JUne

Post by Kid »

June 22nd, 23rd, and 24th. A great Event usually bringing in over 11,000 entrants. We will be there along with Mark,Gerry and Kathy. Lets make this a pre-SlickStock meeting. I know there will be a few more so if you are going let us know...........Kid
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Kid
United States of America

Re: Back to the Fifties Minnesota State Fairgrounds JUne

Post by Kid »

numbers are picking up. Talked to a few other members who are considering it and of course our regular little group...........Kid
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

come on, who else is going. It is an awsome event, usually runs about 11,000 to 12,000 entrants. 3 Day show and we spend part of Fri and all Day Saturday there. Usually do the Sunday only swap meet in the morning and head for home about noon. Looking forward to seeing some of you there. If you are going PM me and I will send you my phone number . We usually park on the tree lined street on the north side of the old race track...................Kid
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

ended up having one extra room reserved, Anybody need it. let me know as I will cancell it on Monday or Tuesday..................Kid
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

This weekend
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

if You were not there you missed a great event, Mark, Carson, Jerry D and his Wife Natalie, my Wife and I were the members there and we had a blast, Hope to see more there next Year................Kid