great smoky mountain f100 run

Car shows, swap meets, member get-togethers - post your upcoming events here.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Anthony's Son

great smoky mountain f100 run

Post by Anthony's Son »

Just wondering if anyone knows when the f100 run is in Pigeon Forge TN? I would like to figure out when it is so I van plan for it. Thanks guys.
Zak
1963 uni short bed
sub framed tubbed
351W carbed and C6 are the plans now..

1963 Short bed Flareside
302 3 speed
Daily Driver
dad&zach
United States of America

Re: great smoky mountain f100 run

Post by dad&zach »

Dont know if you found what you were looking for yet or not. What I know is that the F100 Nationals are supposedly scheduled for May 17th-May 18th at the Grand Hotel and Resort in Pigeon Forge. There is a website, F100Supernationals.com I think. Not very informative and doesnt seem to have the links working properly. Pigeon Forge tourism website shows the same info though. FYI
Hunter's 64
United States of America

Post by Hunter's 64 »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26621

I hope they do a better job this year. lol

Danny
dad&zach
United States of America

Post by dad&zach »

Danny, just read your post and the attachment for the post about last year's show. We came in on Thursday night last year and went to the show/swap meet on Friday. I don't know what happened at the front end but, there was definitely a show on Friday. It was our first trip and we did it on a motorcycle because we hadn't done anything with the truck at that point. Seemed ok from the outside looking in. I haven't been impressed with the information coming out this year! You would think after 30 some years they would have it perfected. Hope it all works out. I have a 15 year old with a new project truck that is really looking forward to this.

Dave
F7BIGJOB
Location: West Greenwich, Rhode Island & Providence Plantations
United States of America

Post by F7BIGJOB »

Someone I met from my '65 being in Vintage Truck, Alan he will be picking up a new 8 footer flareside bed being delivered to the show from the same Kim Stewart that made mine.Alan is in Ky. trying to get him to join up, ...

F7BIGJOB
-Steve

1965 F-250 4x4 Flareside

ImageImage
6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

Post by 6166 Junkyard Dog »

they got a nerve sending me a flyer after last years screwing to people and us vendors and hope Stanley or Jake reads this, plus knowing at the the supernationals don't have the balls to tell us in person few weeks in advance, not even a apoligy and been almost a year now,,,,,,, Oh yes they where at Charlotte and still no guts to come to talk to us, people like that don't deserve to be doing events..........
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch
Where Ford Trucks Rest in Peace

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Kansas City, MO
Slickstock,,, Altoona, IOWA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Now Cooper will try his best :lol: :lol:

Cooper now has 2018 Slick Stock,, give him a fair star :lol:
Slickstock Kansas City, Mo