Metro Cruise in Grand Rapids Mi.

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

shaff64

Metro Cruise in Grand Rapids Mi.

Post by shaff64 »

Anyone out there planning on attending the Metro cruise here in Grand Rapids,Mi that starts Friday-Saturday 23 & 24th?

I finally have my 1963 Step side complete and it's ready for it's first show tomorrow So I will be there for sure! Let me know if you plan to attend so we can hook up. Check it out on the web at http://www.28thstreetmetrocruise.com/
shaff64

Re: Metro Cruise in Grand Rapids Mi.

Post by shaff64 »

Okay, looks like no one is interested...... Maybe next year
BarnieTrk

Post by BarnieTrk »

It's not that I was interested in going; I've been to it in the past and enjoyed it....but like many of us - the weekends are precious to me - especially when the weather is agreeable. If I had gone to the event, I simply would have been thinking about the many, more pressing, long-overdue issues I should have been doing instead of admiring other folks nice vehicles - while mine were being neglected again...causing me to not enjoy it as much as I should & it would deserve. :bangin: bang.gif :stick:

So did YOU go?
How was the turnout?
Did you gather any pics you can share?

BarnieTrk 8)
shaff64

Post by shaff64 »

Yes, I made it Friday night for about 2 hours and Saturday morning for another 3 hours. There were so many cars and trucks to see it was awesome!

Almost every dealership on 28th street had some kind of a club that would gather there in their parking lot and you couldn't even count how many were there....... I didn't get pictures but I'm sure they will post them on their web site soon...

It was too hot for me to stick around any longer than about 10:00 am Saturday, But it was really cool to see all of those cars and trucks..