I might attend ........ if --

This Forum contains all the threads for Slick-Stock 2008. For viewing only.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

:shock: :lol: we will have people there to assist you with any problems you may have, just don't scrape your feet on the carpet before accepting any help as here in the midwest static electricity can be a problem.

plus, it attracts the "others".
always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
Garbz

Post by Garbz »

Doc you kill me......

You just bring that little slick up here to Phoenix and you can caravan along with me and Buddah to KC.......Mind ya i will have to be stopping for gas three times to your one with six barrels and 410 cubic inches, so we will need to plan a remeeting point every coupla hundred miles or so....We plan to pick up a few other travelers along the way, hopefully Texicans as there a rare breed at Slick Stocks.

Just read a LL novel that mentioned Pie Town...LOL

As to ramps and such we pick on everyone with ardent glee. Depends are recommended along with a stout stomach. Ahh the memories of "Pukefest 04"......

Dude...............................

As for canadians....We kept JC well away from macs and doggies.....

Garbz 2 timing Slickfester and one timer Pukefester
66fordtrucknut

Post by 66fordtrucknut »

Doc, theres always spare parts. I know personally I travel with extra's and at Slickstock 2 we kept the local Advance Auto parts busy, mainly fuel filters, I bought a fuel pump and didn't need it but carry it around anyways . Hopefuly we'll see ya at SSIII.
Charlie
62' SWB uni 223
66' F-100 Short/wide 352
78' F-350 dually dumpbed 400
12' F-150 5.0 3:73 LS
Casey 65
United States of America

Post by Casey 65 »

Doc, the host hotel has handicapped rooms. as do the resturants I've picked out. Also, JC will be eating BBQ! He won't be hungry for dog... (I hope) . Plaln on being here, you'll have a great time. Kid, jump in here anytime. LOL
Greg D
United States of America

Post by Greg D »

As a fairly long time member here who hasn't been able make the last 2 Slick Stocks I would advise you to attend. You don't want be like me and still grumbling about missing the last 2 a year after the most recent one. My only question is whether Jinxy will be there, would be cool to say Hi to an old friend, lol.
1964 F 100 - I am going to do "something" with it.......

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=15942

1987 Mustang LX Convertible, 2.3 Auto - cruiser.
1994 F 150 XLT 2WD

~ Yes - I adopted another cat..............

Cam L Milan,
You'll be missed my friend.
castruck_1964
Canada

Post by castruck_1964 »

Hey Doc as the other Canadian planning on attending SSIII . :shock:
I gave up dog a few years ago. :shock:
Just Beer and BBQ for me now LOL
Slicks rule
dd/ 19 F150,97 Tbird
62 swb bbw uni next project
460 C6

Ken
kid2

Post by kid2 »

Doc, Go ahead and make plans to Attend. We will keep those crazy Canadians away from you. if you are bringing your Dog it is ok as all the cats in the KC area are small and with all the BBQ places no one should be eying your Dog.

You will only have regrets if you don't show up. I can not tell you how enjoyable it is to attend SlickStock.It is a fun time and you will meet some of the greatest people there is. The reasoning of the First one in 04 was to put names with faces and to meet up with other members.

There will be parts availiable if you need them, We had several small problems in York last Year but there was always a helping hand to fix whatever was needed. I put 2700 miles on my 65 last Year and only problem I had was what I thought was a fuel filter but later found out it was a fuel pump. If you can hook up with others from your area to Convoy with you will have as much fun on the trip to kC as you will have when you get there. We only had 4 in our little convoy but we had a blast on the trip out and back.

We will be looking foreward to seeing you and everyone else next Year. You need to contact Doug and Dave from out that way to start planning your trip............Kid
65 f-100, Mostly Stock
64 F-100, 4in roof chop and on a car frame
64 F100, Project, not sure what to do with it
61 Long Uni project
79 F-250 Super Cab Long Box
74 Duster, Future Project
Dropped,Chopped,Tubbed,and Stubbed is the way to go

It is easier to ask Forgivness than to ask Permission
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

No worries. I said I was only coming if Texans showed up, so I have not made any plans to attend.
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
Greg D
United States of America

Post by Greg D »

Doc, I work for an ice company driving a truck. You want dry ice don't worry bout the cost, I'll bring some to KC.
1964 F 100 - I am going to do "something" with it.......

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=15942

1987 Mustang LX Convertible, 2.3 Auto - cruiser.
1994 F 150 XLT 2WD

~ Yes - I adopted another cat..............

Cam L Milan,
You'll be missed my friend.
Garbz

Post by Garbz »

Now wait there pardner.....Lyman will be there so that a lost bet allready.....

Garbz
jeepbut
United States of America

Post by jeepbut »

I will be attending with my truck, but I will probably just bring a picture of my Slick60's cap. Thanks, Lyman.