Board Attatchment Quota Has Bee Reached?

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

chris401
United States of America

Board Attatchment Quota Has Bee Reached?

Post by chris401 »

I am trying to work out picture posting directly to the forum. Does the era message mean the moderators need to reset or fix something or am I doing something wrong? 1536X1536 is as small as I can make my pictures. Before I changed the camera setting it said file was too large. Out of the four forums I am on this is the only one I cannot post pictures directly to.
Thanks
Chris
chris401
United States of America

Re: Board Attatchment Quota Has Bee Reached?

Post by chris401 »

chris401 wrote:I am trying to work out picture posting directly to the forum. Does the era message mean the moderators need to reset or fix something or am I doing something wrong? 1536X1536 is as small as I can make my pictures. Before I changed the camera setting it said file was too large. Out of the four forums I am on this is the only one I cannot post pictures directly to.
Thanks
Many of us do not have Facebook accounts and would be content just using this board. Is there an option to purchase more bandwidth (or something) for this board? I bet a donation option the amount could be collected quickly.
Chris
unibody madness
United States of America

Post by unibody madness »

Chris, this subject has been brought up before. Your options are:

reinstate your photo bucket account with a fix,
or use another hosting site to store your pics then copy them on to here.

posting activity is way done on this site because of the photo bucket blow up but we still do not have a bunch of Bots mining info, do we?
Turk build thread at:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=18944

It does not matter what you think, it only matters what you do about it!
6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

Post by 6166 Junkyard Dog »

Chris if I am going to post any pics here,, I switch my camera to smaller pixels to fit here due to our camera has different settings
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch
Where Ford Trucks Rest in Peace

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Kansas City, MO
Slickstock,,, Altoona, IOWA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Now Cooper will try his best :lol: :lol:

Cooper now has 2018 Slick Stock,, give him a fair star :lol:
Slickstock Kansas City, Mo
chris401
United States of America

Post by chris401 »

chris401 wrote: 1536X1536 is as small as I can make my pictures
I have seen a half dozen post on this subject but no answers (that I have seen) to the question of why. Why can't slick60s just simply be modified to accept pictures like fordfe.com, fepower.net and ford-mel-engine.com where third party hosting is not necessary?
Chris
chris401
United States of America

Post by chris401 »

chris401 wrote:
I have seen a half dozen post on this subject but no answers (that I have seen) to the question of why. Why can't slick60s just simply be modified to accept pictures like fordfe.com, fepower.net and ford-mel-engine.com where third party hosting is not necessary?
bump
Chris
chris401
United States of America

Post by chris401 »

chris401 wrote:
One of the moderators read and understood what I asked. There is a motion in progress to fix it. I will let them explain when they are ready.
Chris