1965 Ranger Emblem

Looking for a part? Let us know what you're looking for. Surely someone out there has an extra...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

oilboy34

1965 Ranger Emblem

Post by oilboy34 »

Complete F100 Ranger emblem or just insert.
Thank you
My wife's nightmare
United States of America

Re: 1965 Ranger Emblem

Post by My wife's nightmare »

I had a vinyl shop make “decals” for me and they were placed on lexan with a coat of paint behind them. If I can find it, I’ll try to scan the decal and get it to you. It will probably take me a few days to dig it up though.
6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

Post by 6166 Junkyard Dog »

very hard to find those inserts,, they came in 3 colors, last set I bought for 50.00 and gave it to my guy in Vegas where I keep my trucks that has a Ranger, one thing to watch out we had a customer few years back called us for some that we had also said while at work in Calif. somebody stole the whole interior/emblems during the day... :x
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch
Where Ford Trucks Rest in Peace

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Kansas City, MO
Slickstock,,, Altoona, IOWA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Now Cooper will try his best :lol: :lol:

Cooper now has 2018 Slick Stock,, give him a fair star :lol:
Slickstock Kansas City, Mo
oilboy34

Post by oilboy34 »

Junkyard.......Somebody stole it right off the truck? Crazy
My wifes nightmare.....How did the decal idea work? Do you have a picture of it on truck by chance?
Forgot to mention we were thinking the red version. I'm wondering if we put sticker on red lexan then clear coated over that?
My wife's nightmare
United States of America

I haven’t been able to remember where the extra decals I had made are, but still looking. He used chrome vinyl and cut them out backwards so you can stick them to the Lexan. Then a coat of black paint over the backside and you have a new insert. Mine have been done for probably 8 years and I’m still very pleased with how they came out.

My wife's nightmare
United States of America

I may have not been real clear in the last post. The decal will be on the backside of the Lexan also, then paint over the decal on the backside so the outside will be plain Lexan.
oilboy34

Post by oilboy34 »

Looks nice. Let me know what you find.
Seems easy enough to put together.
My wife's nightmare
United States of America

I finally found what I was looking for but had forgotten I had made another set of inserts. Thought I still had just the “stickers”. If you find a good vinyl person they should be able to duplicate these.

oilboy34

Post by oilboy34 »

Those 2 black Ranger emblems, our those stock oem?
I've seen two different styles. The first is like these and the other is without the white "circle" around the Ranger.
Trying to figure out which is stock.
My wife's nightmare
United States of America

All of the photos are of recreated inserts. They were copied from the broken one that came on my truck and it had the outline. There was a reproduction set of inserts in the truck but they were red and chrome with the outline as well. I traded them many years ago to Flashback’s so no I don’t still have them. The lettering and circle are actually chrome, sorry it looks white in the photo.