looks like another secret mission

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

The Big M
Canada

Re: looks like another secret mission

Post by The Big M »

Nice find!

And now that you've successfully complained about the state of a Saskatchewan highway you're well on your way to honourary SK citizenship. It's the unofficial provincial pastime. :lol:
6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

Post by 6166 Junkyard Dog »

JC what gets me is I had one 10 years ago and I cut the center section out to make the one for my 65 :( , so now even if I find a junk one as long as I can cut the center I can build one

The Big M, Oh yes most of the roads where good, when crossing in MB over on 75 first 1/2 mile was rough few others of the narrow roads where fair the way google took us but the worst was that one below swift current in last 18 km,, could not take a pic since had a hard time playing pot dodge hole :lol: and shaking to death
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch
Where Ford Trucks Rest in Peace

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Kansas City, MO
Slickstock,,, Altoona, IOWA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Now Cooper will try his best :lol: :lol:

Cooper now has 2018 Slick Stock,, give him a fair star :lol:
Slickstock Kansas City, Mo
The Big M
Canada

Post by The Big M »

I was living in Swift Current when I first joined the forum but never ventured south of town too much so I don't remember that section. I think one of the worst in the area then was actually the #1 to Moose Jaw, believe it or not.

I think it's been repaired since, but at the time that section could turn the cream in your coffee to butter.