nice truck

Here is the place to post Jokes and funny stories, Just keep it clean

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

grump

nice truck

Post by grump »

A teenaged boy pulled into the driveway in a really nice Slick. His parents went ballistic, "where did you get that truck? You can't afford something that nice." The boy replied "I got it down the street from a nice neighbor lady." The parents asked "how much did you pay for this truck, because it's too nice to be something you could afford." The boy replied "I bought it for $15." His father said "I'm going to get to the bottom of this." He went to the neighbor ladies house and asked her why she sold such a beautiful truck for $15. She said "about a year ago my husband left for work and didn't come home, instead he moved in with a younger woman. A few days ago I got letter from him that said he needed money and that he wanted me to sell the truck and to send him the money, so I did!"
slick4x4
United States of America

Re: nice truck

Post by slick4x4 »

Dang !
Id have gave her $20 !
[b]'' I think what scares me the most about you guys is that I understand you '' ..... KID
'' lookin good, a little paint adds at least 100hp!'' ....... COOTER
'' well an old guy can dream cant he? ''............ICEMAN
''I would donate organs before selling my slick''........ HOOFBEAT RACER
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

:shock:
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
LM14
United States of America

Post by LM14 »

The guy that used to drive my race car for us had this happen in real life. He got a call from a guy at work in the middle of the night and told him if he could come up with $200 he would sell him his year old Chrysler mini van. He knew Chris had been car shopping for a van for his wife. Chris knew he was fighting with his wife a lot and told him he appreciated it but didn't want to get in the middle of them. The guy insisted his wife would be with him and they had the title, they were selling everything cheap and fast to split the sheets. Half and half cash. Chris met him in the middle of the night, handed him a couple hundred dollar bills and the guy handed him 2 sets of keys and the title signed by both of them. He looked in their car and asked the woman if she really agreed to this deal. She told him she would do anything to get rid of the jerk and if it meant giving the van away, so be it. He waited a couple weeks to change the title to his name and talked to his lawyer before doing so. Drove it for years. Apparently they also sold all their furniture for pennies on the dollar, the other car and the house. Think they got a few grand for a nice house since it had to be cash only. All they kept was their clothes. He told Chris later that they each had almost $5000 by time everything sold in a 2 day period, got a quickie divorce and went their separate ways.
1932 Ford 5 window coupe. 302/C4
1962 8V-390/C6 Unibody Short Bed Soon to be Big Window - The Lincoln that never was
2013 F150 Super Crew Eco Boost 4x4
2015 Ford Edge for the little lady, because she said so!
2007 Mustang GT, 4.6-3V/5 Speed. Only 8680 miles on the clock.

More toys, I need more toys!!!