another issue with the homeowners associations

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

another issue with the homeowners associations

Post by 6166 Junkyard Dog »

this nothing to do with trucks this time,,

has to do with the American Flag right here in NC in Wake Forest, Family installed a Flag Pole close to their house to honor their son killed in a shooting in CO. and this is a very nice house and very big, now some A$$HOLE from the association told them to take it down or be fined 100.00 per day. :bs: especially on the American Flag not allowed to have, Their reason is he did not ask them and my ? is what do they do on Flag day NO FLAGS ??? any place here in this country that allows no American Flag Flying and have to ask just so they can say NO they need to go back where they came from :2cents: :2cents: :2cents:
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch
Where Ford Trucks Rest in Peace

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Kansas City, MO
Slickstock,,, Altoona, IOWA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Now Cooper will try his best :lol: :lol:

Cooper now has 2018 Slick Stock,, give him a fair star :lol:
Slickstock Kansas City, Mo
9Fingers
United States of America

Re: another issue with the homeowners associations

Post by 9Fingers »

Yep, you pay tax just to have someone down the street further restrict your life.

We may be moving at some point over the next few years, I've already said it more than once, I will not live where there is a homeowner's association.

Where has common sense gone.... I guess its not to common anymore.
Always know where you will be, when you get where you're going - Jerry Clower
skidoorulz
United States of America

Post by skidoorulz »

Hate to say this again but I guess the guy should have read all the rules before he bought or built in the HOA boundaries. If it is not in the HOA rules then he needs to fight it tooth and nail. If it was me and there was a rule, there would be a for sale sign in my yard tonight.
slick4x4
United States of America

Post by slick4x4 »

I can see things that make the neighborhood look shabby being banned
But something like a flagpole is just the opposite
Dam people just getting too whiny in this country
[b]'' I think what scares me the most about you guys is that I understand you '' ..... KID
'' lookin good, a little paint adds at least 100hp!'' ....... COOTER
'' well an old guy can dream cant he? ''............ICEMAN
''I would donate organs before selling my slick''........ HOOFBEAT RACER
6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

Post by 6166 Junkyard Dog »

something on this matter, I would say to the HOA then you make my high house payment, then FOR SALE sign comes out and when they start seeing more For Sales signs. 100.00 per day that's just garbage, might as well take your money and leave on the front porch for the robber or put a sign up FREE MONEY

as far as the whinny people, OH yes a lot more and more with more social media sites and so many about me, me, me we get so many now saying why is my parts not here yet and try to explain when a part has to take 2-3 hours per side to get off they just don't want to hear it or think a cab just JUMPS OFF the frame or say need a part and they say I need it and be the same for 61/66 trucks and try to explain I need to know Year of Truck, 2wd or 4x4 F-100/250/350 etc. and here is the response I don't know what I am talking about or click phone hands up and here's this week rant some body wants spring perches for 73-79 asked what year and he read someplace all the same :bs: and tried to explain to him I need to ask all ?'s but one of these knows all on his truck but dos not and click with some nasty words before that, this happens about 75% per week

ALL COMMON SENSE Has been going out the window slowly on every day life :2cents: :2cents:
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch
Where Ford Trucks Rest in Peace

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Kansas City, MO
Slickstock,,, Altoona, IOWA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Now Cooper will try his best :lol: :lol:

Cooper now has 2018 Slick Stock,, give him a fair star :lol:
Slickstock Kansas City, Mo