Week odfAug 2nd till the 9th

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Kid
United States of America

Week odfAug 2nd till the 9th

Post by Kid »

The kickoff cookout at our place will be Sunday Aug 1st. all early arrivals will head to the host hotel on Monday Aug 2nd. SlickStock officially begins on Wensday Aug 4th and runs through Sunday Aug 8th. We will be transfering all activites we had planned for this Year over to next year. If you had hotel reservations made they will also transfer over.
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
slixtyfive
United States of America

Re: Week odfAug 2nd till the 9th

Post by slixtyfive »

Although they said the hotel reservations will transfer I would still recommend that everyone call to confirm. I don't want anyone thinking they have reservations and show up to find out theirs didn't get transferred correctly.

The hotel is the Comfort Inn in Marshalltown Iowa.

The number for the hotel is 641 752 6000, YOU HAVE TO CALL THE HOTEL DIRECTLY. Tell them you are with Slick60s / Slickstock.
"It's better to be gone but not forgotten, than to be forgotten but not gone." Gary Allan
Anthony
United States of America

Re: Week odfAug 2nd till the 9th

Post by Anthony »

Looking so forward to this guys!! you all have done a great job with all of this through the pandemic. :) thinking since I havent got to taken hardly any of my vacation this year that we might just try and show up for the cook out and stay all week.. :) just depends on the funds as usual.. but those are our plans.. looking forward to seeing everyone there!!Image