West Jefferson cruise in

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

JeffinMooresville
United States of America

West Jefferson cruise in

Post by JeffinMooresville »

Rode up to cruise in at West Jefferson, NC yesterday. Wow what a turn out. Really nice town, all the people were very welcoming. Definitely make the trip again.

Blue truck isn’t quite up for a trip that long yet, so i trailered up, but ran across some friends and great cars / trucks.

Jeff in Mooresville
63 Flareside and 65 Styleside projects underway
SteveCanup
United States of America

Re: West Jefferson cruise in

Post by SteveCanup »

Yes! I was a great turnout and a lot of fun! It was good to meet you, and Doug, from Mooresville. Can't wait to do it again.
1964 F-100
My wife's nightmare
United States of America

Re: West Jefferson cruise in

Post by My wife's nightmare »

Sorry for the late reply, busy week. That was the most sensory overload I've experienced in a long time! The guy that "organizes" the cruise-in said it was by far the largest turnout they've ever had. A friend of mine said he was there at 1:30 and couldn't park on the street. We're planning to be back on October 24 but will leave before 3:00 this time! It was a great time though, glad Blue truck made it up and was cool to meet Steve and his bride. We had a group of 7 go and the burgundy stepside was with us. The owner is 80 this year and that was the truck's first trip outside of town. Ran beautifully with CV running works. Hope to meet some other members in October!