SlickStock Swap

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

slixtyfive
United States of America

SlickStock Swap

Post by slixtyfive »

I know some attendees will bring misc extra items they have for an informal swap meet but this is a good opportunity for 'swapping' those larger expensive to ship items if you can bring them with to SS. So if you are attending SS and have parts or need parts post those here - maybe someone else who is attending has/needs just the opposite!

Items I have available and can bring to SS include:
- complete uncut slick dash ('65)
- 400 engine core and flywheel/bell housing
- 9" rearend from '67-72
- non uni passenger door
- uni passenger door

Item's I'm looking for include:
- '63 grille (can be damaged, just need pieces to infill marker light areas on grille I already have)
- ??
"It's better to be gone but not forgotten, than to be forgotten but not gone." Gary Allan
FarmMotorSports
United States of America

Re: SlickStock Swap

Post by FarmMotorSports »

I have available a SBF HEI distributor
A 64-66 tailgate driver quality, has some pinholes on the bottom.
Offenhauser single plane intake for Ford inline 6
A New windshield 61-66 (sold)
Still have a 61-64 3/4 ton disk brake straight axle... Not bringing it unless someone asks for it.

1965 fairlane grille, hood trim, lower grille trim, and front and rear bumpers...

I NEED : some weekends with dry days with temperatures in the 70s so I can work on my slick...

So far this spring and summer it has been raining or high 90's with 80 percent humidity...
61 F250 Unibody
5.9 Ford Diesel / Allison
Disk brake straight axle
Kid
United States of America

Re: SlickStock Swap

Post by Kid »

I am looking for just the rails for a clamp on tonneu cover. I would like it to be the kind with snaps all around it. I do not need the cover but if it has one that is ok. I am going to cut it up for a custom application so the cheaper the better.
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision