Turlock Ca. Swap Meet

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Curmudgeon

Turlock Ca. Swap Meet

Post by Curmudgeon »

It’s coming up next weekend, Sun. October 3 2021. I have not been in over 15 years. Will there be plenty of opportunities to buy stuff, especially NOS, for Slicks? Also, it used to be huge, with people staying the night before, long distances to walk from parking areas, etc., is this still the case? Any recommendations on logistics? Thanks.
Anthony
United States of America

Re: Turlock Ca. Swap Meet

Post by Anthony »

so how was the swap meet? I was in Cincinnati that weekend at an event with a swap meet but just like all others, it seemed to be all other brand.. :( there were some cool FOrd stuff but probably an 80/20 mix if that good.. all in all though, it was a good time.. :)
Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon »

I was not able to make it after-all. It was a tough decision, having not attended in so long, and living so close now. I have so much outdoor stuff to get done now that the weather has cooled, and before winter rains set in. But there’s always next year . . . They are reported to usually have 15-20 k people come through.
Anthony
United States of America

Post by Anthony »

wow, sounds like a hard one to miss.. I have missed two close by this year.. :(