Steve's 64 Short-bed Project

A place just for our project & build threads.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

FarmMotorSports
United States of America

Re: Steve's 64 Short-bed Project

Post by FarmMotorSports »

Ok, ok... You can fight over the sags, but I have orange peel Copyrighted. And I do charge royaltys if you infringe on my copyright...

Ive been doing orange peel since I was in my teens, and it works like the dimples on a golf ball. Flys farther, faster and true.
61 F250 Unibody
5.9 Ford Diesel / Allison
Disk brake straight axle
SteveCanup
United States of America

Post by SteveCanup »

My wife's nightmare wrote:"Sags" are my signature. That way I know there is enough paint on the panel so I shouldn't have to worry about rust coming back through :D :D
Too funny....that's me also...lol.
1964 F-100
SteveCanup
United States of America

Post by SteveCanup »

FarmMotorSports wrote:Ok, ok... You can fight over the sags, but I have orange peel Copyrighted. And I do charge royaltys if you infringe on my copyright...

Ive been doing orange peel since I was in my teens, and it works like the dimples on a golf ball. Flys farther, faster and true.
...I'll get that royalty check in the mail right away...lol. Orange peel...sags....runs....yep, done it all. I have a 'masters degree' in those.
1964 F-100
My wife's nightmare
United States of America

Post by My wife's nightmare »

I owe you some royalties on the orange peel too!!!

Did recently purchase one of those 3M accuspray guns. Haven't tried it but the man that painted my 65 (and parts of the 63) uses one and really likes it. He's been painting since the early 60's so he's got some experience with all kinds of guns. I'll see how well I can continue to make runs and step up to the orange peel soon!!