felt like old times

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

kid2

felt like old times

Post by kid2 »

Talked to foodstick last nite and he said he had been working on his 65 and was having probs with gas shooting out the top of the carb so I stopped by tonite on my way home and we worked on it awhile. Been a long time since we worked on trucks (for you guys who dont know who foodstick is he is the guy who started this group several years ago). Got the problem figured out and fixed and the truck runs pretty good now. He has also been working on the LTD/Uni some and it is looking pretty good. He said he is thinking about SlickStock next Year so I will continue to work on him. Now all I need to do is get worked up about my chop top and get busy...............Kid

kinda in the mod to work on trucks again, FINALLY
65 f-100, Mostly Stock
64 F-100, 4in roof chop and on a car frame
64 F100, Project, not sure what to do with it
61 Long Uni project
79 F-250 Super Cab Long Box
74 Duster, Future Project
Dropped,Chopped,Tubbed,and Stubbed is the way to go

It is easier to ask Forgivness than to ask Permission
turtle1056

Post by turtle1056 »

or u could sell me your choptop n then u could work on one of your other "junk" lol
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Good to hear there is a fire building again under Lance. Get him to come over and help with the head banger, that should stoke up the flames :D
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
kid2

Post by kid2 »

Turtle, Not sure you would like the price of the Chop Top, LOL. I have ALOT of hours in it with Lance and he might kick my behind if I sold it. I am going to get to work on it ( I know I have said that several times ) becauser it WILL be in K.C. next Year and not on a trailer. I am going to work on the Wiring harness, brakes, and steering. Should be enough things to keep me motivated for awhile. I will roll it out of the garage and post a few pics of it.................Kid
65 f-100, Mostly Stock
64 F-100, 4in roof chop and on a car frame
64 F100, Project, not sure what to do with it
61 Long Uni project
79 F-250 Super Cab Long Box
74 Duster, Future Project
Dropped,Chopped,Tubbed,and Stubbed is the way to go

It is easier to ask Forgivness than to ask Permission