Next Sunday

TX, OK, AZ, LA, NM, AR, CO

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Uncle Skip
United States of America

Next Sunday

Post by Uncle Skip »

Just in case I missed anybody with the e-mail message, next Sunday will be a Texas Chapter cruise and cookout at the new/ old warehouse on Player Street - IF THE WEATHER IS NICE.
I'll open it up and you can see if you need anything. If it isn't inside, you don't need it.
Right Max, RatFinkMike?
If I left you out and you want to come, drop me a message and I'll send you the details.
See you next Sunday. Bring a chair, your own brand of beverage and drive your truck.
U@ss
I'm not arguing with you. I'm just explaining why I'm right.
Pardon me. Does your deaug bite?
Uncle Skip
United States of America

Post by Uncle Skip »

I'm thinking around 2-2:30.
I'm not arguing with you. I'm just explaining why I'm right.
Pardon me. Does your deaug bite?
Max
United States of America

Post by Max »

Nobody will be doing any talking. Takes too much energy because you'll need to harness it all in for the big tour of stuff, things, do dads, and dealios.
"If you don't want to stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them."

1964 Ford F100
1967 US Army M416
stronger66ratfink

Post by stronger66ratfink »

I'll be looking for something to do my last good day for the next 3 weeks (this week end) but looking forward to 3 weeks later after this week end, that the days after 3 weeks are up that I'm still working my way up farther this time, how's that for looking at a positive future if I didn't confuse the heck out most of you! :wink: And Skip since I'm now back in (Slick 60's site) need help working out how you post pictures :?:
Max
United States of America

Post by Max »

You confused the heck out of me, but that's o.k. cause all I know is it sounds good and glad to hear it! :thumright:
"If you don't want to stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them."

1964 Ford F100
1967 US Army M416