Truckin'

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Sinc

Truckin'

Post by Sinc »

Seasons Greetings Everyone,

FYI...

...Jim and I are planning a visit to the AACA Museum in Hershey, Pa. The current exhibition is called "Truckin' - The American Pickup: 1905 - 1980". Our plan (weather permitting) is to tour the exhibit on Friday (12/28) morning, grab a nice lunch someplace, and then head back home by mid-afternoon. If anyone else would like to join us (that would be GREAT) , just post a note here. We'd be glad to see you. Also, if Saturday (12/29) is better for most people, then Jim and I could be convinced to alter our plans.

Well, I hope to see you there...But, in the meantime, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

...Sinc
Rustbucket

Post by Rustbucket »

Sinc, I wish I knew you were there. My wife and I went to Lancaster for the weekend. We talked about going to the museum,but did`nt make it. I would have loved to meet you up there. Dale
1965 F-100 Shortbed 351W.
1969 F-250 Camper Special
1984 Mustang Convertible
1949 8N Tractor
Sinc

Post by Sinc »

Hey Dale...The good news is that you get another chance to hook up with us, since we haven't gone to Hershey yet!

As of right now, it looks like Jim, Rich, and I will be making the pilgramage to Hershey NEXT Friday (12/28).

All are welcome to join us!

Happy Holidays everyone...Sinc