Flying in

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Garbz

Flying in

Post by Garbz »

I will be flying in to Avoca on the 4th of January and fly back here to Phoenix on the 8th

I will see who i can hook up with. Maybe at Tims this time in.

Garbz
needmoretime

Post by needmoretime »

Call the time and some of us will show! Anyone else out there?

coldwithsnow.gif
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

I could do alittle thing. Inside of course. Saturday 12ish would work. What do ya think?

Who wants to come?

For the new guys--I'm just north of Reading PA ----Leesport 19533

Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
Sinc

Post by Sinc »

I'm in-ish.
Garbz

Post by Garbz »

Kewl.

I also bought Jr a ticket so he can come along too...

My flight gets in at 10:30 friday night.

I will be there Tim at 12:00 PM

Garbz
needmoretime

Post by needmoretime »

I talked to Garbz! He is coming to Tims on the 5th (Saturday). Is anyone stopping by?

I don't think it needs to be a full day meeting type event. Maybe a day at Bernville/Tims. Depends on weather?

Nice weather = above 25 with no wind or wet stuff. :lol:
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

I was thinking about just making a BIG pot of spaghetti---well askin' the wife to make it--- And entry fee will be a loaf of garlic bread. Be prepared to eat because the wife makes some awesome sauce.
Simple yet good, sounds like a great day.

And boy do I need one. Just venting here but what a day......phone call at 3AM this morning from my daughter from the back of an ambulance. Well luckily she was only accompanying her boyfriend. He had just rolled my daughters pride and joy Cadillac CTS 2 1/2 times and broken his neck. The little bastard decided to go have a few beers with my kids car.Well I can't wait for his neck to heal so that I can break it again! I am thankful that my daughter was not along because there's not much left of the car.
Well now I have to hurt him and heal her heart. She knows its only a car but its the first one she ever bought (she's 20)and I taught her to drive stick with it......and you guys know what I'm saying.
I am not happy when my daughter is not happy!!!!!!

Thanx for letting me vent and hope to see you all on the 5th. I will post directions if anyone needs them.

Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.