You got to get People Magazine

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Bills 66

Post by Bills 66 »

Need the turn signals lettered right and wrong so you can field questions with out talking. And of course the hazards when subjects are brought up that you don´t want to discuss.
Bill
Slick Fan

Post by Slick Fan »

I think that's just too cool! And I don't see it as wasting the fenders, they don't look cut up from the pic...better than leaving them sitting in a field or something. The front plate made me laugh. :lol:

As previously said, those lights need to be functional...and there needs to be a train horn behind the grille to see how high he can get people to jump outta that chair! :shock: :rotflmao:

I'm posting pics, in case anyone can't get that link to work. :)

My "Slickitis" affliction began here...

66 F100 CC/65 F100 CC/66 F250 CC
If it starts to rain, they'll tax the splash.
If you want to fish, they'll tax the bass.
If you plant a yard, they'll tax the grass.
If you don't play nice, they'll fine your *$#!
6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

Post by 6166 Junkyard Dog »

thanks, I can san it in my computer but for some reason just wants to keep clicking it off in my album 8)
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch
Where Ford Trucks Rest in Peace

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Kansas City, MO
Slickstock,,, Altoona, IOWA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Now Cooper will try his best :lol: :lol:

Cooper now has 2018 Slick Stock,, give him a fair star :lol:
Slickstock Kansas City, Mo
wyatt

Post by wyatt »

I had heard about that a few years ago. He used it at the show where all the stars get together to sign autographs. Meet the Stars or something like that.

I can see my boss now if I were to put something like that in my office.
I would definatly hook up some kind of horn.
The other guy that shares my office would want a 4x4. He has a 77 4x4 F-250. Very nice.
Wyatt
unitmatt

Post by unitmatt »

What's on the Alan Jackson Ad ?
I am restoring a 1966 F100 and I am looking for some local Ford Truck Clubs around Houston,Tx .
Greg D
United States of America

Post by Greg D »

Dang, now I need another front clip. :D
1964 F 100 - I am going to do "something" with it.......

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=15942

1987 Mustang LX Convertible, 2.3 Auto - cruiser.
1994 F 150 XLT 2WD

~ Yes - I adopted another cat..............

Cam L Milan,
You'll be missed my friend.
The Big M
Canada

Post by The Big M »

Definitely not a waste. The way I look at it, the large-wheel-opening fenders aren't all that popular anyway (unless you have a 4x4, of course). And they are sitting in a climate-controlled shop, so what's the harm? And as far as I know, there could be copious amounts of filler under the shiny red paint.

It makes me want to try it with the spare clip I have... :)
jwh f-100
United States of America

Post by jwh f-100 »

I wonder if Alan designed that so his assistant can lift the hood and check the dipstick??????

:lol:

Ice put a straight axle under yours for a footrest and a couple air shocks hooked to shop air.
Jason

Beer will change the world.

I don't know how but it will.
unitmatt

Post by unitmatt »

I'd love to have that grill.I guess Mr.Jackson may have bought the last new one from Dennis Carpenter.
I am restoring a 1966 F100 and I am looking for some local Ford Truck Clubs around Houston,Tx .
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Heavyhauler wrote:While that IS cool, this is the the gayest quote on a car forum ever

You got to get People Magazine

Your man card please...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Phil. Meet Tom. And his wife, dog , and truck.
[albumimg]414[/albumimg]
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

Johnny that is some great pictures, really some of my favorites with everbody since we having such a great time away from business and enjoying slick trucks,, we are talkking about going to 08 Slick Stock just have to see since ALL TRUCK CARLISLE is the week before for us But we see how it comes to play, Thanks
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

Johnny that is some great pictures, really some of my favorites with everbody since we having such a great time away from business and enjoying slick trucks,, we are talkking about going to 08 Slick Stock just have to see since ALL TRUCK CARLISLE is the week before for us But we see how it comes to play, Thanks :D :D
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch

Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Effie

Post by Effie »

That is the coolest thing I've ever seen. That's awesome.

One of these days when I learn how to weld, I'm gonna take the old bed from my '65 and make a "real" bed out of it with working tailgate and lights. Also want to take my busted '65 grill and make a lighted headboard. I'd do the desk thing, but the fenders were too twisted and got scrapped.
~/\/\elissa~
Image '66 F100 -- Little Black
Image '78 Bronco -- Brutus

ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

i would like to do something like this with the rear of an old ford pickup and have it bolted to the wall. i would just have some padding on the inside of the tail gate so when you opened it up you had a bench seat.

always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
Slick Fan

Post by Slick Fan »

ezernut9mm wrote:i would like to do something like this with the rear of an old ford pickup and have it bolted to the wall. i would just have some padding on the inside of the tail gate so when you opened it up you had a bench seat.

I've toyed with that idea too, for quite a few years. My wife thinks it would be cool too, I just need to have a large though place to put it...and a big enough door to get it through. :lol:

I'd have a FE version of this for a coffee table...

And something similar to this for an end table. Maybe using a 20" truck wheel though, for more surface area. :D

Gotta have a table lamp somethere in the equation too, of course. 8)

My "Slickitis" affliction began here...

66 F100 CC/65 F100 CC/66 F250 CC
If it starts to rain, they'll tax the splash.
If you want to fish, they'll tax the bass.
If you plant a yard, they'll tax the grass.
If you don't play nice, they'll fine your *$#!
Shawn F.

Post by Shawn F. »

Man, thanks for the idea's guys. Really, they are cool. I don't have my own house yet but I have seen some cool things where people get a Cadillac rear fin and use both sides to make the fin the same on the left and right without the inside part having the trunk lid mess the lines up and make it a end table. Not sure if I would do all this in my house all over just because other people would think it's tacky and I'd like everything to match (call me OCD if you'd like) but if I had a shop with a office or bedroom then the whole place would be like that. If I had the extra money laying around I'd do the lamp and table idea for sure. I actually have an old Chevy 350 engine I COULD use to do that table with. Even though it's a Chevy engine who cares it's still cool and only the block. Would go to show that the Fords are still good running in a truck and not used as a table. :D Yeah that sounds like a good enough excuse!