dim brake lights....

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

63lokinup

dim brake lights....

Post by 63lokinup »

good morning from a rain soaked desert, it's nice out bout' 50 should see 60 and dryin' out. Got some dim brake lights, been workin on these lights and light switch and the turn signals, while puttin' in anew clutch and clutch plate and all that while doin' some body work and workin' on the interior along with a new front seat from a 2005 ford van bench seat...that's sweet. still need seat belts got the buckles, but not the straps.....i'd send some pics but don't know how to load the dam things,think i could if i sat down here for awhile....well dim brake lights got any ideas?
oh....the truck 1962 Ford F100 stepside short bed eng. 223 four speed think it was a t18 got the book here some where. got some issues with the cab mounts in the front, rusted out need patch and new mounting hardware, have a great day, got to get going......

mark
ICEMAN6166
Poland

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

bad grounds, and old thin gauge wire is the likely issue there.

in fact ,grounding is the most likely culprit in the majority of wiring/electrical issues in vehicles.
1966 F250 4x4
1964 Rambler Ambassador 990
Rest in peace departed Slick family members
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton
63lokinup

switch

Post by 63lokinup »

should the switch be mounted to the dash when testing?