T-shirt designs

This Forum contains all the threads for Slick-Stock 2008. For viewing only.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Casey 65
United States of America

T-shirt designs

Post by Casey 65 »

I saw the T-shirt designs for Slick Stock III. You guys are really gonna like them. A surprise or two.
The info to order T-shirts will be up as soon as I get the price. Slick Stock III is getting close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Greg D
United States of America

Post by Greg D »

Didn't get around to ordering a cap (I really don't wear them much anyway). I however do wear T shirts 99% of the time! Will they be available in different colors?
1964 F 100 - I am going to do "something" with it.......

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=15942

1987 Mustang LX Convertible, 2.3 Auto - cruiser.
1994 F 150 XLT 2WD

~ Yes - I adopted another cat..............

Cam L Milan,
You'll be missed my friend.
Casey 65
United States of America

Post by Casey 65 »

yes, the design will be in many colors. the shirts will be "ash" color. so I don't get the shirts so dirty. LOL
ras4434

Post by ras4434 »

For those of us who are monitarily challenged, and unable to drive to KC, what is the possibility of getting a slick stock shirt? I would be there in spirit but not physically. I promise not to tell anyone I actually went.
GLindley

Post by GLindley »

Well, from the past Slick Stock Extravaganzas, "No how, No way" are you gonna get a shirt unless you are attending! The shirts are given out at the meets...
Gene
1961 Intregal cab SWB 223 (getting 302 & TIB)
1969 LWB 302 automatic (Donor for the '61)
2000 F150 XLT SWB (Daily Driver)
ICEMAN6166
Poland

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

well heres my :2cents

i would really like to have got shirts from ss 1 and 2.
only got a few slick shirts left in good or seldom wore condition.the rest are very holey and thin from years of use and washing.my hat is in pretty bad shape too.
hurts almost as bad to trash a slick shirt as it does crush a slick.
problem is i was not there and did not think about ever asking, i felt it was kind of implied that the slickstock shirts were for those who went.

i do not know if there was a predetermined amount of shirts for this year, if thereis then i would say if no one else cares, after all the attenders had theirs i would not care.
however,
i think its up to the hosts to decide.

:
1966 F250 4x4
1964 Rambler Ambassador 990
Rest in peace departed Slick family members
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton
ras4434

Post by ras4434 »

Well I guess I understand,sort of. Given the price of gas I guess the only people to be able to have one are those who live close or have a bunch of money. Maybe at some time it will be on the West Coast. If it is my 2 cents would be to make them available in much the same way as Ice detailed. What better way to "spread the faith" and have some money to pay forward to the next gathering. Oh well.........enough. I hope there are at least a BUNCH of pictures taken at Slick Stock and posted.
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

I think the plan is to make all the shirts for the guys who attend and have them pick them up at the event with Participant on it and after the event you might be able to buy one and the only difference will be the participant wil be left off. I am not sure what Gerrys plans are but that is what we did at the First one
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
ras4434

Post by ras4434 »

Kid: Now that makes some sense. I understand those that attend should have their attendence acknowledged, it is a "slick family thing". The green eyed envy monster is just roaring........................Ross