rear bumper for unibody

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

mercman64
United States of America

rear bumper for unibody

Post by mercman64 »

hey guys, when I went to wayne's last fall for the MAC get together, there were a pair of uni's that had the pretty, slender, contoured rear bumper on them. I think maybe one of them belonged to Charlie. I am having a tough time finding one of those rascals. any chance somebody could e mail me a photo ? With a photo I can show people around the country what I'm looking for. I don't want the ugly diamond plate step bumper that wraps the ends. I'm looking for the one that drops in the center to display the tag...thanks...Dave
66fordtrucknut

Post by 66fordtrucknut »

Hey Dave I have a reg. bumper, not a uni bumper. I'll have to see if I have a pic of one. Those are hard to come by.
Charlie
62' SWB uni 223
66' F-100 Short/wide 352
78' F-350 dually dumpbed 400
12' F-150 5.0 3:73 LS
Garbz

Post by Garbz »

There is Uni bumper down on the farm at Bills.

See if Bill is not using it and make a deal...

Garbz
DV65CustomCab
United States of America

Post by DV65CustomCab »

I don't know if Tim ever went on got the one we both know about that was sitting on a truck in the weeds near Denver, PA. But if it's there, you should be able to get it cheap. Even has the hard to find brackets.
Fasnacht's Garage
Reinholds, PA 717-484-4477
On what's left of a blue Uni that's been there forever, the bed is loaded with junk so I doubt they ever moved it. I paid $35 for a hood from them so the bumper shouldn't be much more than that.
Stop The Longbed Hate! :)
'65 F100 Custom Cab bought 2002/Sold 2014
Now: '93 F150 Lightning
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Probably still there. I don't want a bumper and noone seemed interested in it. His prices are right A jack ( its layin' frame) and a few wrenches and its yours!

Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Remembered that I had a pic.
And wow that was a while ago---march 04

Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
DV65CustomCab
United States of America

Post by DV65CustomCab »

I just remembered, there is also one on that Custom Cab uni in Bernville but that one would cost at least $100 I'd bet.
Stop The Longbed Hate! :)
'65 F100 Custom Cab bought 2002/Sold 2014
Now: '93 F150 Lightning