I am back!

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

needmoretime

I am back!

Post by needmoretime »

I took a leave of absence to concentrate on my health. I lost about a rear bumpers worth of cargo or 20LBS for the non bumper crowd. This is 10 years of eating at the finest restaurants on the road while traveling. Been riding about 70-100 miles a week on my bike! Good therapy for a lot of reasons! I did not have to worry about the gas prices and parts yards that decided to let the crusher in! :(

Anyway I have a new paint guy for winter since the last guy lost interest in everything but my money. John H's truck gets AC, power locks and windows, stereo, seat belts and a host of other items. Other than that it may be time to sell off the parts inventory so post your needs.

Charlie, I have teh tailgate and mentioned it to the new guy last week. Rustbucket can have first dibs.

WK
jwh f-100
United States of America

Post by jwh f-100 »

Wayne,
Good to hear you're doing well. Jason
Jason

Beer will change the world.

I don't know how but it will.
66fordtrucknut

Post by 66fordtrucknut »

Thats great, I'll tell him. If the new painter does well as he did with Tom's truck it'll be sweeet!
Charlie
62' SWB uni 223
66' F-100 Short/wide 352
78' F-350 dually dumpbed 400
12' F-150 5.0 3:73 LS
mercman64
United States of America

Post by mercman64 »

Hi Wayne, good to hear from you, I was wondering where you were. I'm glad to hear you are OK. I've got to post some pictures of my truck. It is still a rolling chassis, but We have been starting it every couple of weeks. I've got to get to work on replacing the floor and cab mounts and make ready for the painter, but work gets in the way of my restoration...talk to you guys later...Dave