Just a few more Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Forum contains all the threads for Slick-Stock 2008. For viewing only.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Kid
United States of America

Just a few more Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Kid »

Man it is only a few more Days and we will be headed to K.C. I hope everyone is as excited as I am about being there. I have attended the first Two Events and can tell you it WILL be a AWSOME time had by all. I have talked to several who can not make the trip this Year who have attended in the past and are extremely bummed they will not be there.

I am going Today to pick up something to be Raffled off in K.C. next Saturday, I hope people will like it. It sounds like we will have alot of prizes to be given away and Auctioned off so that everyone can take something home with them.

If you will be a first timer attending you will not believe the family type atmosphere that is at these events, like somebody said it is like a family reunion without having to bring tater salad, LOL. I am looking forward to seeing alot of old freinds from the First Two events and meeting alot of new ones at this one.

We will see you in a few Days. Alan, Are you in Iowa yet, you got my number give me a call.....................Darrell
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
ghostflamed66

Post by ghostflamed66 »

Still plugging away on truck to try and get it finished. 8)
If not i will have to bring the buick. :cry:
Wes
64 4x4 with tilt front end
65 f100
66 f100
66 ranger
66 fairlane 500
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Well it looks like Lance, Ken, Alan, Wes, Don and myself will be here Tuesday nite, Havent heard from Matt yet to see if he is coming by. Anybody else going to be in the Des Moines area on Tuesday nite want to stop by just let me know and I will get you directions..................Darrell
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Maybe a little relentless goading would get Lance to hop in the LTDuni and go.. :lol:
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..