Wake up!!!

FL, GA, AL, SC, MS, TN, NC

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

66 POJ

Wake up!!!

Post by 66 POJ »

Where are all you good ole southerners? We need to give this region a shot in the arm.

We finally got a good rain today in middle Ga. My rain gauge had 2", it started last night. Probably be cutting grass by the weekend. :)
1966 F-100 LB
1966 F-250 LB
2003 F-150 ex-cab 4x4
2003 Explorer EB
2004 Mach 1

Frank
FORDMANLCRACKEL
United States of America

Post by FORDMANLCRACKEL »

sleep.gif :iagree: Our drought ended about 3 weeks ago. All the grass had died, had to water the garden, not having to mow the grass wont that bad. July was in the 90's just about every day. Now my grass needs mowing about every 4 days. dont worry though like Granny Clampett use to say " The South Shall Rise Agin" :burp: sleep.gif

Lonnie
The most rewarding job i ever had was being a dad.
1988 Ranger Build http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... %20RANGER/
Paul Merrell

Post by Paul Merrell »

Is it that time already :!: Hey Lonnie I got the hood and tailgate back from the bodyshop $1000.00 but they look great now all I have to do is finish the cab. But I have not been fired up about it. Maybe I can get back to finishing this thing. Also ran into a little problem the 65 door hinge did not fit in the 63 cab had to cut the door pocket for the spring on the 65 door. But all is well here in Wilson.
"Never underestimate the power of your actions. With one small gesture you can change a person's life - For better...or for worse." 1965 F250 4wheeldrive 390/4speed/dana 60 rear 3.73/dana 44/PB
FORDMANLCRACKEL
United States of America

Post by FORDMANLCRACKEL »

Paul Merrell wrote:Is it that time already :!: Hey Lonnie I got the hood and tailgate back from the bodyshop $1000.00 but they look great now all I have to do is finish the cab. But I have not been fired up about it. Maybe I can get back to finishing this thing. Also ran into a little problem the 65 door hinge did not fit in the 63 cab had to cut the door pocket for the spring on the 65 door. But all is well here in Wilson.

Hi Paul, good to here from ya. Maybe now that the heat is not so bad you can get back to the Slick. The body work is very important. It can make or brake a paint job. The hood is the hardest part to do. Post up some pics so we can see the progress.

Lonnie
The most rewarding job i ever had was being a dad.
1988 Ranger Build http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... %20RANGER/
coledaddy541

Post by coledaddy541 »

WE ARE RIGHT HERE!! I'm itchin to see some trucks at a show other than chebbys! If not a show, how bout at a local watering hole? Theres got to be more than the 5 slick owners I've bumped into on here, lets find them and get together!
66 Custom Cab
95 Harley Davidson "Bucket Bike"