Te Shirts

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Kid
United States of America

Te Shirts

Post by Kid »

I have been talking to a member about shirts. I have been thinking as we always do Shirt sales as a fund raiser for SlickStock I have an idea. I would like to do 4 Tee Shirt designs,
1 will be Borks Rat Fink Shirt,
1 will be the Ghost uni shirt lance made up,
1 will be the Orig shirt Lance made up when we were on Excite,
1 would be the last SlickStock shirt from K.C.,
we could also add the 04 and 06 SlickStock shirts as well

If we do it this way each member could pick whatever shirt they wanted and we would not be pushing shirt sales down members throats the next 2 years as fund raisers. This way would give each member a chance to get the shirt they want and probably get us a better deal on pricing as we would be ordering a bigger quantityof shirts. I know several want caps and I was thinking we can do them the same way now or do them next Year. I am sure everyone wants shirts that has been posting and I will need to get ahold of Gerry for the last SS design and I can get pics of the other shirts as I have One of each.
Let me know what everyone is thinking.............Kid
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
62galxe

Post by 62galxe »

sounds good. 8)
ICEMAN6166
Poland

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

only 6am but its the best idea i have heard this morning. :thumright:
1966 F250 4x4
1964 Rambler Ambassador 990
Rest in peace departed Slick family members
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton
Slick Fan

Post by Slick Fan »

That sounds purty good to me. :D I'll probably plunk down some more for another shirt design. If you could post a pic of each style too, that will help generate more interest...not all of us (me included) remember what the older designs looked like. :)

Oh & next time, I'm mailing a money order. That un-cashed check I sent is holding up my book keeping. :P I fully understand why it hasn't been cashed yet, buttt...
My "Slickitis" affliction began here...

66 F100 CC/65 F100 CC/66 F250 CC
If it starts to rain, they'll tax the splash.
If you want to fish, they'll tax the bass.
If you plant a yard, they'll tax the grass.
If you don't play nice, they'll fine your *$#!
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Yes we will post pics of each shirt design. It will take us awhile to get them all together so bear with us on this............Kid
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

I have probably seen them all at different SS's but I am confused between the ghost uni and the first one Lance did, I thought they were the same. Anyway the Ghost Uni is a fave of mine, sign me up for one of them for sure.

Rather than using last years or the years before, I would prefer if we just had one or two of 2010 types, and the ghost Uni being one. Maybe bork's as the other. Just my belly button opinion.
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
Truckrat
United States of America

shirts

Post by Truckrat »

I don't think I have seen the ghost shirt you are talking about. Maybe someone wore one back in August, but I've slept since then. I have one Bork did that I got from Dane, and one from this years SS3. How is Gerry doing on the T shirt orders? I still want another one from this year, and I look forward to seeing the other designs too.
I have an idea for a shirt design that I've been kicking around, too. TR
beagle

Post by beagle »

I still have the original art for the last 2 SS events, just let me know when you need it again

Rich
Beagle
61 unibody
64crew4x4

Post by 64crew4x4 »

Can someone post a pic of the Ghost Slick...I'd love to see it...

Thanks, John
Stable of Trucks.....
61 3/4 ton 4x4..312v8,4speed Daily driver.
64 1/2ton C.C. 292v8,3sp,...???? 82k orig.miles
65 1/2ton flareside parts truck
64 1/2ton Flareside currently 4x4.going to be 472 powered Gasser
65 SuperCab/Crewcab Cummins 1 ton Duelly Hi-Boy Project
ras4434

Post by ras4434 »

I am in for more than a couple. Dont have a Uni but these are better than any old football shirt anytime................well most anytime........Ross