Fall Meet and Greet

WA, OR, CA, NV, UT, MT, ID, WY, AK, BC, AB, SASK, YK, NWT

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Roger Carter
United States of America

Post by Roger Carter »

Yes. It is an auto swap meet. Pretty good size, well attended by vendors and sellers. It is at the Linn County Expo Center, on the East side of I-5 in Albany. Doors open at 8:00 AM.
Roger Carter
ras4434

Post by ras4434 »

Richard C: It would be a good chance to meet some other "addicted" brothers. Besides we might be able to swap some parts with some folks who really do know slicks. Post if you need something and maybe someone who is coming can "fill the need".
RlCHARD CRANlUM

Post by RlCHARD CRANlUM »

I'm hoping I can make it, and if it works out, I'll be driving this...

And my brother (who's not a member here) will be in his 61 short big window. I doubt I'll have time to wash it though. Please excuse a dirty truck.
ras4434

Post by ras4434 »

Richard: I am drooling. I have a 65 F100 4x4 that is just in the begining stage (bought a 79 F150 for parts last week). Now I have something to work towards. That is sweeeeeet...................Maybe Robert will bring his 4x4 as well......Ross
RlCHARD CRANlUM

Sorry guys, I messed up my foot, and was told to keep off of it. So no swap meet for me.
ras4434

Post by ras4434 »

Richard: drat..............was looking forward to seeing someone kind of close, especially someone with a 4x4 I could drool over. We will have a meet and greet sopmetime this winter and then it will be a requirement that you are there... :D
RlCHARD CRANlUM

Sounds good. sorry to flake again.
ras4434

Post by ras4434 »

No worries. This "hobbie" is supposed to be stressless, at least as much as possible". We will have many oppertunities this year and you are always welcome.........................Ross
Sixty2Unibody

A meet up?

Post by Sixty2Unibody »

Hey, if you decide to meet in Eugene, let me know. I'm working on my 62 Unibody 460 installation right now and hope to have it completed by the end of the month. (Did I say month? I met year or maybe by Springtime) :lol: Yep, it's a stress free thing alright. :x
ras4434

Post by ras4434 »

Sixty2unibody: First off Welcome to the site. We are trying to get an ongoing "support group" for slicks. The planning is to get together sometime this winter somewhere between Eugene and Portland. Keep an eye out here and we will be posting info.................may all your parts be rust free.................Ross
robert porterfield

Post by robert porterfield »

sixty2 welcome from eugene also slicks are pretty stressless aren't they :lol: :lol: ross which way did you decide on your 4x4? pm or give me a call..... robert
lifes hard wear helmet!