mercman64's uni photos.... pics added 12/8

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

jwh f-100
United States of America

mercman64's uni photos.... pics added 12/8

Post by jwh f-100 »

I am posting these for Dave. WOW she sure is purdy!!!

Last edited by jwh f-100 on December 8, 2008, 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jason

Beer will change the world.

I don't know how but it will.
wyatt

Post by wyatt »

That is very impressive. I can see a trophey winner coming there. Proud to have members like that in our chapter. I wish I had the patience to do that. Looks like he is going all stock too. That takes some self disapline in it's self. A stock restoration makes the truck more valuable.
We have some real nice trucks in our chapter but not too many stockers.
My dream is to do a 61-63 stock 4x4 in holly green. Who knows, It could happen some day, after I retire old.gif
Congrats to him and post more pics for us to oogle over. Is he going with red and white?
Chuck
Red62Uni

Post by Red62Uni »

thats a pretty driveline and frame. the body doesnt match well i think it might need paint or something :D just kidding i am sure it will be beautiful just like the rest. great job so far. good luck the rest of the way. and be sure to take plenty of pics because i love to see the transformations.
1962 F-100 Unibody All Original minus repaint
65 Mustang Fastback
68 Mustang Coupe (my baby)
79 Trans Am
jwh f-100
United States of America

Post by jwh f-100 »

More pics from Dave. Makes me want to get working on the truck..

Dang, No ash try with that donor?? That's a bummer. :lol:

OH Yeah, fill us in with some details

Jason

Beer will change the world.

I don't know how but it will.
mercman64
United States of America

Post by mercman64 »

Jason, thanks so much for posting the pictures. The floor of my 62 is so bad and I became fustrated, cutting and patching w/o much progress. I saw this cab on e bay for weeks and one day I got an idea. The guy in California, (Jess Soriano) was very helpfull and e mailed me lots of pictures of the bottom, corners, steps,ect. I decided it was worth a try. These pictures are of him loading it last friday on Fedex Freight, so it is on its way. I have an excellent fabricator willing to help me, so I am hoping this spring we will be going to the painters for some turquoise & white. Jess has more rust free parts and a Mercury truck for sale., I'll keep you MAC guys posted...Dave
ICEMAN6166
Poland

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

very nice work there.
:thumright: :thumright:
1966 F250 4x4
1964 Rambler Ambassador 990
Rest in peace departed Slick family members
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Super Nice job !

Just curious.......what does Fed-Ex charge for that shipment?

Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
mercman64
United States of America

Post by mercman64 »

I bought the cab for $99.00, because it was loaded w/a forklift, and was a commercial business, and estimated weight about 300 lbs, the freight charge should be the $352.00 that was quoted. I had quotes all over the place, as high as $900.00. The seller was VERY helpfull, he bolted the cab to the pallett and talked directly to Fedex to coordinate the loading. can't wait till it shows up here in Waldorf...Dave