Working Slicks

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Fanatic

Working Slicks

Post by Fanatic »

I drive truck from Pennsylvania into New York City everyday and have been noticing some cool Slicks lately.

There is a mason company running around with a 61 dump. Looks like it hasn't been washed or waxed since new but in pretty good condition. Heck, the 3 Mexicans in the cab seemed ok with it!

Then today a 66 grilled dump passed me on the interstate. And I was going 68 MPH !!!! It was full of mulch and the body was rough but the guy was hangin on to the wobbling steering wheel of that old F 350 like his life depended on it.

I need to start carrying my camera up there.

Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
Max
United States of America

Post by Max »

That's just dang hilarious!! :D
"If you don't want to stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them."

1964 Ford F100
1967 US Army M416
66fordtrucknut

Post by 66fordtrucknut »

I need to take a pic of a yard truck at a marina that I work in ocasionally, I think it's a 64' no doors, everything painted the same color blue, I seem to remember it had 1 bucket seat. The town I live near still has a 66' Firetruck still in service, I've seen it in action.
Charlie
62' SWB uni 223
66' F-100 Short/wide 352
78' F-350 dually dumpbed 400
12' F-150 5.0 3:73 LS
6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

Post by 6166 Junkyard Dog »

Now don't forget Big Slick, & last few days I have running our 65 Dump Truck hauling gravel to the shop here making more room for parking,, I would take my son's Tandem Slick but I just hate that Hyd. Clutch on his truck :lol:
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch
Where Ford Trucks Rest in Peace

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Kansas City, MO
Slickstock,,, Altoona, IOWA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Now Cooper will try his best :lol: :lol:

Cooper now has 2018 Slick Stock,, give him a fair star :lol:
Slickstock Kansas City, Mo