How about it guys?

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

wyatt

How about it guys?

Post by wyatt »

Been thinking about a spring splash here in York. I talked with a couple guys and I've come up with a date of May 16th. That will be on a Saturday. If it rains we'll still have it in the garage. I hope it won't be too hot like it was the last 2 times I had one. That's one reason I want to have it early this year.
Let's hope we can have a couple this year so we can discuss invading Iowa next year. It would be nice to have a good showing next year at SS-IV. As it stands, My wife and I are both figuring on going.
Get togethers this year will help us all make a final decision and start planning a convoy. Let's try to be the biggest chapter to show.
Hope to see you in May. I will keep updates posted.
Chuck
cookster4495

Post by cookster4495 »

The 16th sounds good,will be there bum leg and all :?
1961 f250 4x4
1964 f250 crew cab
Sinc

Post by Sinc »

Sounds great Chuck! I'm in!

Hey Larry, you wanna be my partner for the Sack Race?

Later...
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

FILM at 11 !!!

I'll be there Chuck
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
DV65CustomCab
United States of America

Post by DV65CustomCab »

Marked on the calendar!
Stop The Longbed Hate! :)
'65 F100 Custom Cab bought 2002/Sold 2014
Now: '93 F150 Lightning
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

OOOPS !

You guys have a good time.........My daughter graduates from college that day. Can't miss that !
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
kenk96

Post by kenk96 »

If my slick is running, I might be there.... It will be original for now as the project kcikoff will be after I have driven it for a while....
Sinc

Post by Sinc »

Hey kenk96,

I'm originally from the Hopewell area. Not too far from Lawrenceville. Now, I'm over in Bucks County, Pa. Again, not too far away. There is another MAC member (Rich/Beagle) in nearby Newtown. Maybe the three of us can hook up for the run out to Wyatt's? Let me know if you're interested.

Later...Sinc
kenk96

Post by kenk96 »

When I get the truck running, I will be up for that... Just need Fuel pump, battery and flush for now... Then road test
1st64bigwindow

Post by 1st64bigwindow »

Sounds good to me.Can you send me the address so I can map quest it?If its not to far I might actually bring both my trucks.
LATER
CHAD
wyatt

Post by wyatt »

Great, It looks good thus far.
Man, I am going to miss you Tim. Who am I going to pick on? I ain't picking on Larry. He'll snap me in half if he gets hold of me. Let's see now, Oh Dwight said he has it marked down. I'll pick on him.

Just remember guys. You don't have to bring your slick.
Guess I'll have to get the grille shined up.
Chad, I'll send you my address so you can map it. Let Tina drive the uni.
Don't forget to bring chairs fellas'.
Chuck
jwh f-100
United States of America

Post by jwh f-100 »

Sounds good to me. It's marked..

Wyatt, After we meet you can pick on me, I'm a little guy...
Jason

Beer will change the world.

I don't know how but it will.
wyatt

Post by wyatt »

Sounds like a deal to me Jason. Dwight will be happy to hear that. :lol:
Wyatt
DV65CustomCab
United States of America

Post by DV65CustomCab »

My truck is still longer than yours. point.gif
Stop The Longbed Hate! :)
'65 F100 Custom Cab bought 2002/Sold 2014
Now: '93 F150 Lightning
wyatt

Post by wyatt »

nono.gif
That's just because you have a back bumper. :boxing:
Chuck
Garbz

Post by Garbz »

1st64bigwindow wrote:Sounds good to me.Can you send me the address so I can map quest it?If its not to far I might actually bring both my trucks.
LATER
CHAD

well seeing as all you need to do is roll them out of the garage.......You better be there.

I marked it down too.

Garbz
wyatt

Post by wyatt »

Garbz, It would be great if you could make it. You may have moved out there but you know as well as I do that you will always be a MAC member. All our gatherings will have an invite for you.
Maybe we'll get lucky enough to have you here. Swing up around Iowa and pick up Kid on the way :) . THEN, Swing up to Canada and pick up a canuck for entertainment. I could use him to pick on since Tim can't make it.
Later guys
Chuck
wyatt

Post by wyatt »

Well guys, I guess I should check my calender before I make plans. It seems that the 16th of May won't work for me. I am going to bump it up to May 23rd. This date works better for me. I hope everyone that has said yes will be able to make it.
So please change your date to May 23rd if it works for you. I am so sorry for the mix up. Maybe the weather will be on our side. That will give things an extra week to warm up and dry out plus I might have my truck done by then.
Once again, I'm sorry for the confusion.
Chuck
Garbz

Post by Garbz »

Shitskies!

I all ready bought the tickets.......

LOL, I need to head back for a visit and that time of year will do nice. that is if i still have a job.......

Garbz
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Then I guess you'll have to stay an extra week Dave!