Insurance Question...AGAIN

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

64Ranger

Post by 64Ranger »

Hey JC....I posted some new pics in my album. Let me know what you think>
Doug
Riverside, CA
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

WOW :shock: Doug, she's a BEAUTY!!
competeing with the Rev and Ray in Wy (Dec on the Slick calendar) for one of the nicest stock '64's around. That tonneau is great, too!.. ..

awesome Thanks! and congrats :thumright:
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
Slick Fan

Post by Slick Fan »

Wow, that really is a beauty! :shock: Did you restore that yourself? Do the reverse lights work?

You've definitely gotta have good insurance on that. :thumright:
My "Slickitis" affliction began here...

66 F100 CC/65 F100 CC/66 F250 CC
If it starts to rain, they'll tax the splash.
If you want to fish, they'll tax the bass.
If you plant a yard, they'll tax the grass.
If you don't play nice, they'll fine your *$#!
64Ranger

Post by 64Ranger »

Thank you very much...it has been about five years in the making, most of it waiting to get parts back from a previous painter, and I am thrilled the be able to drive it complete agian. I don't think it would have turned out so well, if it weren't for all you guys and all your knowledge about these trucks. This is the first vehicle that I have ever done a complete restoration on from the frame up.

Slick Fan,
Yes I did the restoration myself. Of course I had the paint job done professionally, twice, long story. And yes the back-up lights work. I used the taillight harness from a 67 which is exactly like the 64, except for the extra wire for the back-up lights. To activate the lights I used the neutral safety switch from a 65 Falcon, which has the neutral safety switch and the back-up light switch.

Thanks again guys for the kind words and all the help and Merry Christmas to you all!!!!
Doug
Riverside, CA