Can someone help a member at the old site?

This is a temporary forum set up to report bugs on the site, and to request additional features

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

willy3486

Can someone help a member at the old site?

Post by willy3486 »

We have a member having trouble, I will post one of the messages from here to see if he can follow it to get in. If you know whats going on his message is

HELP   When i try to get on new site, it tells me my user name and e-mail to not jive with each other. What should i do??????????????

Doug

I on the forum below
http://groups.msn.com/slick60sfordfseri ... l_topics=1
JimDog
United States of America

Post by JimDog »

If ANYONE is EVER haveing problems, please don't hesitate to send me an email. I try to check in on this forum a couple of times a day to see if anyone is having problems, but email is much more efficient. Email me at webmaster@fordtruk.com.

If you do email me, please include your (or the person who is having problems) username. We don't track people's real names, so telling me that "Doug" is having probems doesn't help much. Always try to provide me with as much detail as possible. I'd rather have more information then not enough.

I am always interested in:
1. What browser are you using?
2. Are you getting an error message? If so, what does it say?
3. A detailed description of the problem.

I'll try to figure out who this is, and what is going on. But in the mean time, if you are Doug, or you know him - have him send me an email...
A clear conscience is the sign of a bad memory.
Comet

Post by Comet »

Leave no man (and woman! :D ) behind! 8)
My Slick is rustier than your Slick! :D