The Pope

Here is the place to post Jokes and funny stories, Just keep it clean

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

semotrucker

The Pope

Post by semotrucker »

The Pope has a secret visit set up for NYC. Of course there is a driver with a limo waiting for his arrival at the airport. The plane lands and the Pope walks down the steps and up to his limo driver, looks at him and says" Get in the back I'm driving. The driver immediately complies.The Pope takes off like a bat out of hades and off into the city. He's running red lights blowing past pedestrians runnin cabbys off the road and generally causing a huge mess behind him. He gets stopped by one of New York cities finest so he pulls over and rolls down the window...the officer walks up to the window and looks inside...thinking...This is the Pope...he tells him "hold on a minute sir and I'll be right back. The officer returns to his car and calls his captain on the radio...he tells his captain...I've stopped someone important and dont know what to do. His captain says"who'd you stop the mayor...officer says ...more important than the mayor...well who is it?The president? Officer says no, more important than him.Captain(slightly agitated) says then who in the hell do you have stopped??Officer says...well I havnt checked the back of the limo yet....but He has The Pope driving for him.