another new guy from oklahoma!!!

TX, OK, AZ, LA, NM, AR, CO

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Randy Brintle JR

another new guy from oklahoma!!!

Post by Randy Brintle JR »

Hey im from marietta OK! i was wondering if u guys know when the next truck shows are around ok and tx and the location????
my friends call me Junior !!!!
65f100_Thug
United States of America

Post by 65f100_Thug »

Dont know about the truck shows,but welcome! I live in Arkansas but only 4 miles from the state line near Smithville. I think you will really like this site Im addicted to it LOL......WELCOME!!!! :steering:
HAVE YOU DISASSEMBLED A FORD LATELY?

10136 98349929981298119816
neil66

Post by neil66 »

hello im just down the road in valley view texas. hopefully my 66 will be on the road .
neil66
Randy Brintle JR

its awesome

aww man this site is awesome!!! i have only been on here 4 a couple of days and have alredy learned alot!!!!
Randy Brintle JR

neil

im in marietta!!! ya i got a 66 with the 352 its road worthy but about to start doin mods and body work
Randy Brintle JR

thanks

THANKS GUYS!!!!
Truckrat
United States of America

New guys

Post by Truckrat »

If you haven't been, let me personally invite you guys to come join us at Pate on April 30-May 3 for a Slick Stock southern style. We get together at the Pate Swap Meet at Texas Motor Speedway and have a great time. We have 15 spaces this year in section 3 just to the north of Rutherford Road. There will be signs up that say Slick 60s on them, and several trucks parked by our spaces. A lot of the guys come up from the Houston area, and all around central Texas. We should definitely have more Oklahoma folks there, too. Mark your calenders for those dates and come see us. After the Swap meet is over, we try and reserve our spaces for next year at that time, so if any of you want a space with us for 2010, that is when they are the cheapest. PM me if you have any questions and hope to see you there. TR :thumright:
Truckrat
United States of America

Area Map of our spaces at Pate

Post by Truckrat »

Any of you guys want a copy of the area map where our spaces are can Email me at gwood24@cox.net and I'll send you one.
TR
Randy Brintle JR

truckrat

Thanks truckrat hope i can make it. i got a kiddo that is due in april!!!! maybe that can be his first of many get togethers with u guys and our old trucks!!! :D :D :D
tbritt

Post by tbritt »

Just wanted to say Welcome aboard Jr. from S.E. Okla (Antlers) hope to see you and yours at the Pate meet....
Beer's cheaper than Gas
Drink don't drive