Somebody tell me how this water gets in my cab

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

65Truck_Nut

Somebody tell me how this water gets in my cab

Post by 65Truck_Nut »

Ive had the little drain holes underneath the wipers on the outside of my truck, clog up before and it would cause water to come in where my wiper mounts, but now water is leaking from under my dash and the best i can tell it isn't coming from the windshield so how is this rain getting in my truck and is there a quick fix for this. Iam sure it is a common occurrence and just about everybody knows but me, (LATER ) LOL Ok I got Caught having a blond moment. On closer observation I found that the water was leaking in from the wiper hole. It just freaked me out at how the Whole floor was wet .I had to lay inside the truck for quite some time till a huge drop formed ,and droped on the brake rod boot and splattered evewhere. But now the question is where do i get the grommet for my wiper hole LMC is the only place i know to get new after market parts,and i've heard theres better places.Thanks Byron
mikecarson

Post by mikecarson »

Check the "Links" section
Mike C
64 CC, Crown Vic project
62 CC
67short 94 F150, 433W
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive body, but to skid in sideways - body worn out and screaming: Woo Hoo, what a ride!"