latest on my Fairlane paintjob

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Phil

Post by Phil »

Slick Fan wrote:What are those rims on your black car? I think you said before, but I either didn't make note of it, or I just plain lost the note. Those things look absolutely great & I think my Charger would be very happy wearing a set. :D

They are discontinued American Racing Stic5s. They make a polished spoke and a 6 lug 6 spoke too.

They call them Jeep wheels on Ebay because that was who they were marketed to.
I had to buy one because of the crash in that car. I'll never forger being in the ER with my head taped between foam blocks and my 5 yr old holding a chunk of that wheel the size of a tennis shoe over my face saying, "Look dad look at your wheel!"
Slick Fan

Post by Slick Fan »

Phil wrote:
Slick Fan wrote:What are those rims on your black car? I think you said before, but I either didn't make note of it, or I just plain lost the note. Those things look absolutely great & I think my Charger would be very happy wearing a set. :D

They are discontinued American Racing Stic5s. They make a polished spoke and a 6 lug 6 spoke too.

They call them Jeep wheels on Ebay because that was who they were marketed to.
I had to buy one because of the crash in that car. I'll never forger being in the ER with my head taped between foam blocks and my 5 yr old holding a chunk of that wheel the size of a tennis shoe over my face saying, "Look dad look at your wheel!"

LOL :lol: But in a sad way. :lol:
Thanks, I'm going to see if I can find a set somewhere. :)
My "Slickitis" affliction began here...

66 F100 CC/65 F100 CC/66 F250 CC
If it starts to rain, they'll tax the splash.
If you want to fish, they'll tax the bass.
If you plant a yard, they'll tax the grass.
If you don't play nice, they'll fine your *$#!