Ok! now the new guy needs hepl with this site again !!!!

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

65Truck_Nut

Ok! now the new guy needs hepl with this site again !!!!

Post by 65Truck_Nut »

I managed to post pics in my personal album fine by myself. I recruted some help getting a pic posted in a parts for sale post. Now I want to put one of those cool animations by my name in the member list,How do I do that? I have a cool gif file i want to put there HELP!!!
ripsnorter

Post by ripsnorter »

if you mean your avatar, (directly beneath your name when you post) its in your profile. go to the top of the page, and click on

scroll all the way down to the bottom, til you see

Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 80 pixels, the height no greater than 80 pixels, and the file size no more than 24 KB.

click on the upload avatar from your machine, browse to your .gif file, and click on it. keep in mind the above restriction though, if its bigger than 80x80 or larger than 24KB in size it wont work.
65Truck_Nut

Thanks!

Post by 65Truck_Nut »

Thanks for the halp ripsnorter! I was trying to download too big of a picture .
MadMaxetc
United States of America

Post by MadMaxetc »

Looks like you got it to work!

I can make you one if you want. I could do one of your truck or whatever.
Dan
Project: '63 F-100 LWB / 460 / C6 / 2x4
My Build Thread
adrianspeeder
United States of America

Post by adrianspeeder »

Adrianspeeder
BigTim

Post by BigTim »

On this subject and kind of not. How or who does a person go to to get on of those cool looking "pics" like Comet has for his avatar? Or even like the artwork used for the Slick 60's logo at the top left of the page. I would like to get something like that in a computer file that I could have Tees silk screened, as well as other stuff.